• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dragon Ball Z---Omega Shenron-Second Coming (sign Ups)

pizzavato

B*RS
I've been thinking to myself "gee, I haven't really done a Dragon ball RP in a while." so I said "why don't I make another one?" here's the character template for the RP, if enough people join, I'll start the RP.

name:
species: (saiyan-saiyan/human-namekian-human)
appearance:
build:
clothes:
ki specials: (things like the kamehameha, ect.)
forms: (super saiyan, 100% power, ect.)
personality:
family: (if any)
hometown: (if any)
bio:

now here is my character *smiles*
name: Starlight
species: human/saiyan
appearance: black hair with brown highlights, dark blue eyes, lightly tan-ish skin
build: short and slim
clothes: outfit 1- an orange gi with a long sleeve, blue undershirt, and some blue boots, with a cloth belt being a deep blue. Outfit 2- a V-neck, stripped shirt with long sleeves, and some denim short shorts, along with almost knee high converse, and a fingerless glove
ki specials: The kame-hame-ha, kaio-ken, spirit bomb, the meteor combination, and a kame-hame-ha spirit bomb combination
forms: Super saiyan, Super saiyan 2, Great ape, and kaio-ken 1 through 10
personality: casual, brave, confident, sensitive, not very smart in school related stuff, loves fighting, likes to eat alot (I mean alot!)
family: a human father (deceased) a saiyan mother (missing) an older pure blood saiyan brother (missing)
hometown: West city, living with bulma, vegeta, trunks, and the rest of capsule corp.
bio: a half saiyan half human teenage girl who was born in west city. her mother escaped planet vegeta with her son and managed to live with the humans, eventually marrying a man who loved martial arts. the mother and father, as well as their son moved to west city, were Starlight was born. while growing up, her father was killed during a martial arts competition. the killer threatened to hunt down the rest of his family which worried the mother, for the killer was another saiyan. The mother took Starlights older brother with her while she gave Starlight to the capsule corp family, were Starlight met goku and the other Z-fighters. Starlight is currently training to hunt down her fathers killer and look for her mother and brother.

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
name: Rokana
species: Saiyan
appearance: He's about 6 foot 3 inches. He has Black hair, which is short and spikey.
build: he's skinny yet muscular.
clothes: He wears a plain white sleeveless shirt and the bottom part of saiyan armor, In the color red, black joggers and a scouter.
ki specials: Senzare (A made up signature move), kamehameha, Super senzare, Instant transmission, and the (made up) rush attack Saiyan completed.
forms: Hikari mode, Yami mode, Super saiyan 1, Super saiyan 2, super saiyan 3 (rarely used), his pissed off mode, which is applied to any other transformation,
personality: He is confident, caring, and very prideful. He wishes nothing more to live peacefully on earth, but he never get to.
bio: A saiyan that was lost before the destroying of planet Vegeta. He was stuck in a strange planet, in which the Hikari and Yami transformation were fused into him. He was of high caliber even as a kid, and he trains to become even stronger. He first became a super saiyan when he found out that planet Vegeta was destroyed.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Okay here I go!

name: Ezio Auditore da Firenze
species: Neko Kitty (They are just humans with cat ears and tail)
appearance: http://media.moddb.com/images/members/1/382/381761/azusa-nakano-azunyan-moe-hentai-044-505x560.jpg
build: Thin but very strong
clothes: http://media.moddb.com/images/members/1/382/381761/azusa-nakano-azunyan-moe-hentai-044-505x560.jpg
forms: Kitty o::eek:
personality: Sweet, Kind, loving, bubbly, violent
family: They all died when she was a baby
hometown: Florence, Italy
bio: Born as an Assassin, Akatsuki member. Also the Death Goddess. She goes around killing the Templars and other evil people with her childhood friend Itachi, who she calls Tachi

Here's Itachi's info in case you need it.

name: Itachi Uchiha
species: Human
appearance: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/276/f/0/chibi_itachi_by_namariko-d4bopa3.png
built: Thin but really strong
clothes: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/276/f/0/chibi_itachi_by_namariko-d4bopa3.png
personality: Kind, hostile, violent, mysterious,
family: Killed his whole clan, except for his brother, Sasuke
bio: Childhood friend of Ezio's, member of the Akatsuki

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Erm, just saying, Namekians have no gender, but it is implied that they are males because they sound male (Deep Voice, etc.)

name: Vegeta
species: Saiyan
appearance: Saiyan Body Armor (from his first appearance)
build: cut
clothes: Saiyan Body Armor
ki specials: All of Vegeta's attacks (Too many to post!) Instant Transmission
forms: Super Saiyan 1-5 (If 5 isnt allowed because it isn't Canon, then up to 4)
personality: Pompous, arrogant, just like in the series
family: Trunks, Bulla, Bulma
hometown: Adopted Home town of Capsule Corp
bio: Vegeta's Bio.

pizzavato

B*RS
Ezio and itachi have been accepted!
as for playing as vegeta, that means you're gonna be my characters guardian, as well as the rest of capsule corp, and any other Z-fighters. (read my characters bio) anyway, you've been accepted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom