• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dragon Ball X, A DB FanFic. *SING UPS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Yep, as you read in the title this is gonna be a fanfic about Dragon Ball, yeah, kinda pathetic, huh? Well, it's an idea I had when I was like 10, I made it into a comic that I later lost, so I kinda want to reamake it and make it into something like this (Well, that and I'm bored and I wanna get back into FanFics), so I want some of you guys to sign up. The idea is kinda cliche and it takes the Idea from Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Naruto, Harry Potter and such, the idea is that is about 200 years after Dragon Ball GT and the Saiyan race has kinda overtaken but still live secretelly from the other humans, and they have children that go to school mainly to train their powers.

So here's the deal, you need to make up a caracter. Here's what you might wanna give him.

Name:
Clothing:
Apperance:
Side (Hero or Villain):
Element: (Optional)
Weapon: (Optional)

And that is it, make sure you give me the major details.

Well, I hope people sign up, I want at least 10 or so characters. So I'll write this later.

Oh yeah, I don't know, but I may change the name 'Dragon Ball X,' that is if I think of something else.

That is all.

Last edited:

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
I wonder why no one has posted yet on this thread. hmm.
Name: Jettah
Hair: Short, Dark Brown
Clothing: Black Gi, Light weight steel Gauntlets, Light Weight steel boot's, Black Bandana
Apperance: Tall, Peach Skin, Green Eyes, Thin
Side: Hero
Element: Lightning
Weapon: Katana

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Ya why is no one posting here o well I hope the project is still working.

Name:Geki
Hair: Like the hair for the main male mascot for Dragon ball Online
Clothing: Yellow Gi, Black Leather gauntlets, Black steel boots
Appearance: Blue eyes, Shady like appearance
Side: Hero
Element: He doesn't exactly have en element but he has a lightning based powerful move called Denki Inuzuma(Translate=Spirit lightning)
Weapon: N/A

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Umm...This sign up is well over a year old...I'd assume it's a dropped project. At any rate, unless the author decides out of the blue he wants to restart this thing, I'm going to just close this :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom