• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Down the rabbit hole: Lucid dream mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I don't want this to go to RNG, so...
Unvote
Vote: Soosh

Let's hope you guys were right.
Unvoting Soosh to vote Soosh... that is some intelligent thinking way above my level

Vote Tally

Frozen Chosen - 3 (Spiritual Mask Salesman, Mellow Ezlo, Johnny Sooshi)
Johnny Sooshi - 2 (Frozen Chosen, Dekunut)

In the current situation, Frozen Chosen will be thrown into the void

BUT LOOK AT THIS!
hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

I just can't do it after this picture. It is too sad and too cute.

Anyway, happy lynching. Less than 3 hours left..
monokuma__render__by_zerosilver100-d6raslq.png

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Keep in mind my dears a power called poison kiss would more than likely belong to a female role. It's not baffling.
Now you listen here cis scum, that is actually a very interesting theory that I never thought of before. My dears, like this son of a ***** said, it's not that baffling.

Also, Dek:unu:t you fat pig, you unvoted Johnny Bravo to vote Johnny Bravo KEK

kokirion

I want you to all take a good look at these pictures.
fairy-tail-99-0018.jpg
This
Tony_Tony_Chopper.jpg
Is
db9371877d8ddf293fdbcd8b663d3ba7.jpg
what you killed!

And even when you completely beat him up! Even when when you crushed everything he had, and he was still standing there as cute as he could, that was not enough!!!!!
hqdefault.jpg

So now you killed her. Now you killed this world's largest talent. She is no more. Rest in Peace our ever shining star

#RIParisHilton2015

Respect

paris-hilton-crying.jpg

Living Players (5)

Spiritual Mask Salesman
Dekunut
Johnny Sooshi
Mido
Mellow Ezlo

Players cast into limbo (14)
Shroom - Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, drifter (lynched day 1)
Ari - Kim jong-un, drifter (lynched day 2)
Crus@der77x, Cinnamon Wife, nightmare (modkilled day 2)

A Link in Time, Koki's Landlady, dreamer (modkilled day 2)
Repentance, Kokirion (death by poison, night 2)
Foo, Donald Trump, nightmare (modkilled night 2)
Zelda13, Dave, dreamer (lynched day 3)
Pendio, Zarathoestra, luminous spirit (modkilled day 3)

Musicfan, ??? (lynched day 4 in the graveyard)
Sadia, ??? (modkilled night 4 in the graveyard)
Viral Maze, ??? (death by poison night 4 in the graveyard)
Doc, Rupert Murdoch, dreamer (lynched day 5)
LittleGumball, Prometheus, jack-of-all-trades spirit (death by poison, night 5)
Frozen Chosen, Paris Hilton, dreamer (lynched day 6)

Day 7 starts at Wednesday 7 september, 12:00 CET

Everyone with night powers, please message me!

Last edited:

kokirion

Uaaaaaah..... \o/
f5e91cd8-bd77-458f-afd8-c14616f10bd5_zps40617558.jpg

Wake up wake up!

Originally I wanted this dream to go on 5ever to keep this mafia forum safe from the evil intentions of Repentance and his future game (believe me, one day you will thank me for it. You have no idea)

[

But after 2 days of no REM sleep I suddenly realised I was getting bored. So now I'm BACK and I want to see some amusement.

All of you probably expect another death... but ironically no one died this night ^ ^ So you're still left with 5...

Living Players (5)
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Dekunut
Johnny Sooshi
Mido
Mellow Ezlo

Players cast into limbo (14)
Shroom - Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, drifter (lynched day 1)
Ari - Kim jong-un, drifter (lynched day 2)
Crus@der77x, Cinnamon Wife, nightmare (modkilled day 2)

A Link in Time, Koki's Landlady, dreamer (modkilled day 2)
Repentance, Kokirion (death by poison, night 2)
Foo, Donald Trump, nightmare (modkilled night 2)
Zelda13, Dave, dreamer (lynched day 3)
Pendio, Zarathoestra, luminous spirit (modkilled day 3)

Musicfan, ??? (lynched day 4 in the graveyard)
Sadia, ??? (modkilled night 4 in the graveyard)
Viral Maze, ??? (death by poison night 4 in the graveyard)
Doc, Rupert Murdoch, dreamer (lynched day 5)
LittleGumball, Prometheus, jack-of-all-trades spirit (death by poison, night 5)
Frozen Chosen, Paris Hilton, dreamer (lynched day 6)

Day 7 ends at Monday 12 October, 12:00 CET
I should also probably remind you, with only 5 people left majority lynching is very feasible. If 3 people vote for 1 person the day will end directly.

In front of you, the ol' map simple appeared once again (why did it disappear last days??? >..> Don't ask Monokuma, it eh.. got lost. I get payed to do this, so I eh of course didn't forget!!)

map.png
Today we are paying another visit to the local Graveyard. And we all now what that means... one of you HAS to die and you will have no idea who it was ^ ^

6a7ff947398b4c6e8878dfd5278d306a.jpg
Don't worry, these are not actual zombies. Everyone's soul of who died here got devoured by the void, remember? :crisis: They are gone, there is NOTHING left.
Except for vampires. Vampires are left. Watch out. They can kill

The Graveyard is a static area, it is lost in time. No matter how many times you visit this place, it never changes. The same rules apply as last time.

Area rules
- The role of any person that dies here will not be revealed till the end of the game
- No lynch is NOT an option, if no one votes, a random victim will be chosen. This area always has a lynch

Additional game features
- none

Start of day 7: Wasting more hours staring at rock architecture (the Graveyard Revisited)

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
This is interesting, nobody was poisoned last night which means either two things.

1.Ezlo is the SK, rather than using poison on someone he took the effort to freeze me as a frame so you'll all think I'm the SK.

2. Ezlo isn't the SK, Johnny is but he simply didn't use his poison power to try pinning the poisonings on either Ezlo, or me.

We will need to decide which one of them we should lynch because niether can be ruled out now.

I should also tell you all that I used Inner Feeling on Johnny Sooshi last night but Kokirion hasn't given me the results from it yet for some reason.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
This is interesting, nobody was poisoned last night which means either two things.

1.Ezlo is the SK, rather than using poison on someone he took the effort to freeze me as a frame so you'll all think I'm the SK.

2. Ezlo isn't the SK, Johnny is but he simply didn't use his poison power to try pinning the poisonings on either Ezlo, or me.

We will need to decide which one of them we should lynch because niether can be ruled out now.

I should also tell you all that I used Inner Feeling on Johnny Sooshi last night but Kokirion hasn't given me the results from it yet for some reason.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I just got the result of using inner feeling, it's a shocking revelation, it turns out that Johnny was telling the truth about being town, he is Zell Kravinsky, a Dreamer.

This means almost without a doubt that Ezlo is the SK. The other option is what Frozen was catching onto, @DekuNut or @Mido could be the SK also. I must ask you both which one of you used the Cupido arrow and why did you choose the particular person that you did?

Mido

Version 1
No poison victim, eh? Upon observing the pattern above, the poisonings did not become constant until Night 4. Initially, I presumed the deaths happened every other night, but in light of the recent string of consistency now hampered by a cease in death, my curiosity has peaked! :right:

I'm willing to officially wager that SMS is innocent, despite his shaking of an innocent lad in his signature. The ball falls between Johnny and Mezlo.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I just got the result of using inner feeling, it's a shocking revelation, it turns out that Johnny was telling the truth about being town, he is Zell Kravinsky, a Dreamer.

This means almost without a doubt that Ezlo is the SK. The other option is what Frozen was catching onto, @DekuNut or @Mido could be the SK also. I must ask you both which one of you used the Cupido arrow and why did you choose the particular person that you did?

I thought about this too and am sad to say I didn't realize it as a possibility until later on. Mido or Dekunut are both possible candidates as one could easily be an SK and tied themselves to the other early in as an easy "I'm innocent" defense.

I'd like to know who targeted me to take away my powers the other night, and why. My guess is the culprit won't reveal themselves because it was our SK, however it's worth a shot to ask.

I'd like to see what Mido and Dekunut have to say about their tie, and what Mezlo has to say.

And thanks for helping clear me up SMS. It's pretty much proven you're not the SK.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Mido or Dekunut are both possible candidates as one could easily be an SK and tied themselves to the other early in as an easy "I'm innocent" defense.
Yeah the old, “Keep your friends close but your enemies closer” deal. By alligning with someone who we all believe is town this would give the SK a great advantage because by convincing that townie player that he is town as well. The counterpart in the alliance would probably never catch on until it's too late. This is why I want to ask them which person used the Cupido Arrow, and why did they choose the person they did. If they both continue avoiding the question than we may need to rethink everything we thought about them both this far.

I ask them both again, and I'm tagging them so there is no reason they shouldn't see this - @Mido @DekuNut which one of you used the Cupido Arrow and why did you choose the person you did?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom