• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Down the rabbit hole: Lucid dream mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler

Ties are always mesmerising...

People wonder, "who will die? Who will be picked? And... will it be the right one?" They start to doubt their choices, and when there has been a tie and a good guy died, for some reason the people voting for that guy seem to get more negative attention afterwards than without a tie...

Ties are especially great when a mod decides that the decision of who dies will be made after a nerve-wrecking 8 hours of twilight :crisis:

This time, the tie was between Spiritual Mask Salesman and Ari. Both have been under heavy fire, being supported by some, being opposed by some.

I won't hold you guys up any longer, I am too thrilled to see them disappearing in the void to continue the speech. ARI WILL DIE!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

As soon as Monokuma shouted those words, chains started to appear around Ari, dragging her slowly into the ground. But different from Shroom's death, she remained calm. She did not say a word. Silently, like as if she came from North Korea, she awaited her ordeal. No one, not even Monokuma, made any noise, they were hypnothised by this event... as if a great leader was heading to the guillotine.

When she nearly disappeared, memories started to flow back into people's mind. Ari was Kim Jong-un, the leader of North Korea, an evil drifter

"Meh", Monokuma said, "it's boring when they don't scream. I need some better distraction... some REAL entertainment" :`v`::crisis:

So... let us lynch those who did not stick to those rules. LET ME CRUSH THEM IN THE MOST SADISTIC WAY, I can't wait to see blood!! :pikalove:

Crus@der77x and A Link in Time, you violated my sacred rules, you will be an example to all, to always read and stick to my rules, no matter what

https://www.youtube.com/v/YpEE_CworkQ?version=3&start=1&end=81&autoplay=0&hl=en_US&rel=0

Not a single moment was given to Crus@der77x and ALIT for them to speak. The verdict was given, and they were completely and utterly destroyed.

Then Monokuma took out a small list from his pocket. "Ahum. Crus@der77x is Cinnamon wife, a CCC' created dreaming nightmare and A Link in Time is Koki's Landlady, a dreamer." They are dead.

Living Players (15)
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Foo
Repentance
Dekunut
Sadia
Johnny Sooshi
Mido
LittleGumball
Musicfan
Mellow Ezlo
Zelda13t
Pendio
Doc
Viral Maze
Frozen Chozen

Players cast into limbo (1)
Shroom - Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, drifter (lynched day 1)
Ari - Kim jong-un, drifter (lynched day 2)
Crus@der77x, Cinnamon Wife, nightmare (modkilled day 2)

A Link in Time, Koki's Landlady, dreamer (modkilled day 2)

Day 2 ends. The night begins. Everyone with a night power, please message me.

Day 3 starts at tuesday 8 september, 12:00 CET

Last edited:

kokirion

Oh btw, Pendio did not make the flower quotum either. But he requested to be replaced. I will therefore keep him as a player until I found a replacement, or if I feel that we do not manage to find a replacement. Because he technically remains a player, you can still vote on him.

I my defense about yesterday, don't get drunk on sunday. And certainly don't decide to fix stuff while being drunk in the middle of the night. :senpaipls:

Last edited:

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I had a dream.

I had a dream that one day, the world would be able to play mafia in peace. Where fat men and hags made of cinnamon could laugh and converse together. I had a dream.

I had a dream that one day, I would be able to get to the third day of a mafia game without getting killed.

I had a dream.

A dream plentiful with rabid nightmare sloths and flowers dressed up like ugly middle aged American men could gather freely in the meadows of our minds, without question or consequence.

I had a dream.

A dream where I could play mafia and destroy those who claim that they are "doctors" or some sort of "therapist" of some kind. A dream where I could be a fat Asian man and not be executed for it.

I had a dream.

But now...that dream has come to an end. And I have woken up to a world of violence, hunger, and people shooting themselves because they ran out of chocolate at the local dairy queen.

I had a dream, but now that dream is gone.

Goodbye, cruel world.

kokirion

You were lying on the ground again... When did you... get here? You must've passed out a second time.
You stood up and looked around you.

ballroom2.jpg

You were standing in a magnificent ballroom!

The Area Map once again appeared before your eyes:

map.png

Welcome to the Great Hall!

Hmm... it seems as if some of you are missing. 1, 2, 3, ... 15. A person is not here.
Oh, right, I forgot!! :`v`: Repentance died.

Actually I did not forget :`v`: When you lot passed out again yesterday evening, it started to snow outside. I tried to move you to this castle where it is a lot warmer, but Repentance seemed to be awake. He was coughing blood and slowly dissolving from within his own body :crisis: So I left him there, to die.

But what stroke me most was when I saw his identity. Repentance was the physical manifestation of Kokirion, a sadistic dreaming god! That son of a *****. That Kokirion was walking with us all along. And he never told me... that makes me mad.

:ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger::ananger:

To calm my anger, I decided to modkill Foo.
He was Donald Trump, a CCC illuminati puppet, the last member of the evil mafia team. He has been modkilled because of breaking standard mafia behavioural policy.

The End

... ... or is it? :`v`: Why is the dream still ongoing. Why are we still standing in the ballroom?? There must be more evil out there. Who are whatever it is, the battle is not completely over yet!

Silently, in the background, a weird sound was heard. It looked almost like a... salmon mating call?

So. To get back to business:

Living Players (13)
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Dekunut
Sadia
Johnny Sooshi
Mido
LittleGumball
Musicfan
Mellow Ezlo
Zelda13
Pendio
Doc
Viral Maze
Frozen Chozen

Players cast into limbo (6)
Shroom - Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, drifter (lynched day 1)
Ari - Kim jong-un, drifter (lynched day 2)
Crus@der77x, Cinnamon Wife, nightmare (modkilled day 2)

A Link in Time, Koki's Landlady, dreamer (modkilled day 2)
Repentance, Kokirion (death by poison, night 2)
Foo, Donald Trump, nightmare (modkilled night 2)

The Great Hall is a very formal area. Although its name implies a single hall, the "great hall" is the name of the local castle, and hosts many rooms. Some examples of rooms in this area are the ballroom and the banquet hall.

The Great hall is mostly known for its courtesy rules. Proper behaviour is the norm, ladies and gentlemen.

Area rules:
- You are in a high-class environment. So behave! No curse words. Address men with Sir, ladies with Ma’am. Use in every post the words and phrases: “my dear” and “baffling”. Any more use of decent words and phrases are not obligatory, but are certainly appreciated. A few examples of Queen's english words:
Wellies: Rubber boots
Newsagent: Newsdealer
Flat: Apartment
Bum bag: Fanny pack
Holiday: Vacation
Mobile: Cell phone
Films: movies
Trainers: sneakers
Braces: suspendersr

Area game features
- Everyone has been assigned a random dance partner. You both have to agree on a vote, if you don’t vote for the same person, your shared vote will be invalid! (the list is in the next spoiler)
- You can send the mod a message that he will publicly (anonymously) post.
Dekunut & Zelda13
Musicfan & Johnny Sooshi
Viral Maze & Mellow Ezlo
Frozen Chosen & LittleGumball
Sadia & Mido
Spiritual Mask Salesman & Doc

Pendio does not have a dance partner, he votes alone

Just follow my lead

Day 3: the Great Hall (ballroom)

Day 3 ends at sunday 13 September, 12:00 CET

Last edited:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I knew I was poisoned from that PM koki you little bastard I never stood a chance

Excuse me ladies and gentlemen, since our good chap Repentance was poisoned, then that means a dastardly poisoner is still among the living. Any leads after the evening's escapades?

By the by, I love how Donald Trump is a nightmare. I laughed out loud or LOLed as the young ones say these days.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
The curse of being too townie has struck again. Foo was obv scum.

My dear, Mezlo,
let us come to a quick consensus today as you well know I do love to vote dearly.

Also calling game here chaps: I believe there is a chance for two anti-town players remaining. One poisoner for sure, but a chance at another mafioso. So let us not give up on drawing similarities between the living players and dead mafia men. I am basing this on no information whatsoever except for I think we should remain cautious and vigilant.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Clearly, I don't read flavour posts, only rules >.>

One of my many faults.

Now to the topic on hand, good sirs and ma'ams; with a random lynch there is a 1/13 chance we'll get our last target. Piss poor odds, I must say.

I will however:
Vote: Sadia

I implore you, @Mellow Ezlo to follow suit and vote with your dance partner.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
My good Sirs and Madams, 'tis baffling that the game goes on when the last of the Evil Spirits are gone! I presume we may still have evil amoungst the dreamers? So who should we target? To be honest Sir Dekunut seems odd to me, he said Day 1 that Mido was confirmed town yet he didn't vote along with Mido on Day 2...

Also the reference to Salmon in Kokirion's last post makes me suspicious of Little Gumball.

Come Doc ol' chap, what do you suggest we do?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Peanut gallery but aren't you supposed to be saying baffling AND my dear in every post or nah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom