• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tech Help Dolphin - Pulling the Sword in Skyward Sword with KB/Mouse?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Disclaimer: Obviously as per the rules, please do not talk about ROMs, ISOs or what have you. This thread is only about the Dolphin EMULATOR.

Alrighty, I'm playing SS with an unofficial Dolphin build which allows for emulated motion plus, specifically 3.0-410 JIT32DC. I'm playing with Keyboard/Mouse because I do NOT have an Xbox 360 controller anymore, nor do I have a physical Wiimote.

In SS, I'm at the part where I have to pull the GSword, but I've no idea how. I can grasp the blade, but no matter what I try, I cannot physically PULL it from its resting place. I have looked on several boards to find the settings to do so, but none have worked thus far. Does anyone know what I should map my keyboard/mouse to in order to PULL the sword?

slVBw6P.png

It's so irritating.

Last edited:

Clank

Hmm
I would mess around with different combinations of the axes, however it would probably be much more enjoyable for you to use a real wiimote.
Also if you run into problems this early on, then you most likely will have many more unfortunately.
btw nice drive I have a gdr8082n, slow but steady.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom