• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dollhouse mafia sign ups: is it... is it staring back at me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
About a month ago, the school asked all the 8 second graders from class 3B to take their dolls and teddy bears with them to school.
They thought it would be a relaxing event since Tommen died two months ago... it was a disastrous accident and it hit his classmates fairly hard.
However, in the days that followed, one by one the children died in a horrible accident. It was everywhere in the news and shocked the nation. The police concluded that it was simply a bizarre set of accidents, coincidence after concidence...

But the teacher from class 3B contacted me, Mama Koko, spiritualist and researcher of the paranormal. According to the teacher, it were the DOLLS that came took possession of the children and that killed them of one by one.

I have gathered every doll in this locked room. I WILL find out what happened and cleanse the evil spirits. The teacher also told me that not every doll seemed to have been possessed by an evil spirit. So, once again, I will ask you, those of you dolls who have the light in your heart, Help me.. help you. Help me unravel what happened, and help me bring salvation to the evil spirits among you.

latest

I thought I was sure there were 9 dolls in this room... hmm, they must be hiding. Please give me a sign below in the comments so that I know you're here!

1. Cthulhu
2. A Link in Time
3. Johnny Sooshi
4. Linkdude74
5. Mido
6. Viral Maze
7. Storm
8. Jamie
9. Dekunut

Replacements:
1. Tristan
2. Malon
3. Frozen Chosen
4. Pendio

Last edited:

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Do you want to play a game with me?

{edit} aside from us being creepy ass dolls, what's the rules and how do we lynch? seems like in this type of game a mere lynching wouldn't work to destroy the doll.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Dolls can destroy dolls. So the lynching is pretty similar.
The game does has a special set-up, but it will be very easy to understand and explained at the start of the game

Aww i was kinda hoping for an exorcism on the lynchee and if it's a good doll it fails and breaks them anywho. Where as if it's an evil one it succeeds and purges their evil but turns the doll into an inert object (i.e a busted doll)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom