• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Want Another Game Like Pokemon XD/Coliseum

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Well I've been thinking about this for a while. I relly enjoyed both games and the concept behind them.There is so much they can do with the wii u. I think that the time is right.(also don't say ther was PBR)

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Yes, I've played Pokemon Coliseum and it was awesome so I assume XD is just as good. Anyway I think it'd be cool if they made a pokemon game like that on the Wii U.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I enjoyed both, Pokémon XD : Gale of Darkness and Pokémon Colosseum immensely. Their storyline's have enough room for a sequel, considering evil never rests in the Pokémon world. That being said, there could be room for improvement or expanding what the game has to offer. Both games were made for the GameCube, and only deal with Generations I-III. Not to mention the Orre region was rather small. With a little creativity, it could be something even greater. By expanding the region, you improve the population of various Pokémon by including Generations IV-V as well as the other three. Console wise, if there is a new release, I think it would be a great idea to release it on the WiiU. It would hopefully be an excellent starting point for future installments to work off of.

P.S. I'd also like to be able to select my protagonist's gender if they make another game like XD and Colosseum. It's not that I hate being a guy, but I would like a little more selection.

L

Lolo-Haole

Pokedex 3D and Pokedex 3D Pro to me spoke out saying that Nintendo or Game Freak was making one, or at least a Stadium type game. For some reason, once I saw Pokedex 3D, I instantly thought "they're making the next Pokemon game to use a Colosseum-type engine," which I instantly thought was the coolest thing on earth. Then Black/White 2 was announced, and now I'm no longer sure.

I'm expecting those models to be used in another game, but whether it's a Colosseum Handheld game, or a Stadium game is yet to be seen. We'll see something, I'm sure.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Out of the 2, I've only played pokemon colessum, but I'd like to have 2 very minor changes:
1. Have a choice to be both genders
2. Pick your 2 starters, since all of the battles are double battles

Game Freak should definately make a third Shadow Pokémon game, it was very popular and really gave us unique Pokémon in terms of movesets.

Fig

The Altruist
I would love to see to see a Pokémon game such as Colosseum or Gale of Darkness for the Wii U! Those two games were pretty epic and it is such a shame that Nintendo hasn't made a third game to the Shadow Pokémon series. I really do hope a third game appears sometime soon. :puppy:

Fig

The Altruist
...You realize you could do that in Gale of Darkness, right? :mellow:

I guess what he means is that their are only a few spots to catch wild Pokémon and even then, it was a limited selection of possible Pokémon to catch. I would hope Nintendo will change that if they ever decide to make a third Shadow Pokémon game! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom