• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do you prefer a harder or softer mattress?

How do you like it?

• Hard

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • medium

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • soft

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • water matress

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • air matress

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bed of nails

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • memory foam matress

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Do you like your mattresses hard, or do you instead prefer something soft.

I am not a fan of really soft mattresses as I find them unsupportive. I have a memory foam one at the moment which is just right for me. I hadn't had such good sleep in a long time before getting it. I find you do sink in a little bit but as it moulds to your shape it also supports you at the same time.

What kind of mattress do you like to sleep on?

Last edited by a moderator:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Somewhere in between. There's nothing worse than sinking into a bed and there also nothing worse than lying on cloth topped concrete. My last apartment had the latter and it was just so ****ing annoying. No bounce or anything.

Refurbished

Adventuring
I believe my bed is somewhere in the middle. So, medium. It gets the job done. And I appreciate it for that. :P

Monja Elisa

Hyrulean Princess
tbh, I always prefered softer mattresses.... but too soft, if I sink too deep into the mattress.... Ill get really claustrophobic, so if it was up to my personal preferences and not taking in mind that I might move while asleep.. Id use the softest one out there.... but my current one is a medium.... tho I have about a billion pillows on it making life more liveable! <3~

Ofcourse because, you can never have enough zelda fandom whereever you go! <3

2rorrdl.jpg

I personally would say something on the soft-medium side of things, but since I have had the same bed for 5 years and sleep like a rotisserie chicken, all the softness is gone from this horrid abomination, and there is even one hole that has a spring right under it that pokes me in the gut.

I like my mattress and pillows to be soft. If they are too hard, I may have trouble falling asleep.

Last edited:
If needed I'll sleep on the bare floor, a moving bus, standing up against a glass pane in the train, etc. But ... as far as matresses go I much prefer them soft. When I'm tired I just want to kinda drop comatose into the bed and sink there for a while.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom