• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Play or Collect Any TCGs?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Do you or have you ever played any trading card games? If any, which ones?

When I was younger I had some Pokemon cards but they probably were fakes and are long lost by now anyway.

More recently I've been buying some of the Pokemon 151 TCG and the Scarlet/Violet base set packs after that but the frequency at which they release the new sets makes it seem like something that would be daunting and financially difficult to try keeping up with.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I don't play it actively these days but I've played Magic: the Gathering since like 2001.

I don't really actively play Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh but I have my old cards for both.

I was into Star Wars Destiny briefly. I've got some pre-built Flesh and Blood decks but I haven't tried the game yet. There are some other card games I've dabbled in, but I can't remember them all.

I used to collect Pokemon cards with my sister and we would play the Pokemon trading card game together.

I bought a deck of Yugioh cards and I used to play the trading card game in school with students who also had their own deck of Yugioh cards. A funny story is when there is a strong card I want to have on my deck, I would end up making my own strong card just by printing out the picture of the card on the internet and I would glue the printed picture to a weak extra card I have. The students reaction to when they would see the fake cards I made is funny.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I got a decent amount of pokemon cards as a kid. Ironically once I actually learned how to play the game I pretty much stopped getting them. I own the GBC game, but I still haven’t played it.

I played a decent amount of Magic in high school, but only because a friend was really into them. He gave me a deck, which I still have.

I tend to enjoy playing TCGs, I just can’t be bothered to go out of my way to actually collect enough to make a deck so I haven’t played in years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom