• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Like the Summer, or Winter Olympics Better?

Do you like the summer, or winter Olympics better?
Do you prefer the summer Olympics track based activities, or the Winter Olympics snowy activities? Tell me below!

Clank

Hmm
I prefer the summer Olympics because I can go outside and ignore it instead of being stuck inside with it on in the other room

Honestly they are about the same, I mean figure skating is cool, but then again swimming is kind-of cool as well... Though to be totally honest I haven't really watched much of the winter this year and I doubt that I will watch much of the summer in 2016...

I enjoy the Olympics all around. I get to see nices booties regardless

I mean the talents most people can do

And their butts

Winter Olympics, definitely. I love the figure skating, and the ice hockey, and Canada always does really well with the winter stuff, so... : )

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Well considering I do Track, and it's my favorite sport, and me watching the Summer Olympics is like everyone else durign the Super Bowl, but every 4 years :P Yeah I pretty much cry when the Summer Olympics start. Winter's alright, I like the speed skating. But it just... I love Track

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I'm a fan of all sports to be honest. If there's a sport I can play in; I'll take part, if there's a sports team then I'll be trying out, and if there's a sport on TV then it's likely I'll be watching it. So yeah I like both but for different reasons.

The actual Olympics are slightly more prestigious and glamorous, not to mention you know the stars and competitors. Figures like Usain Bolt, Mo Farah etc. So it's easier for me to follow and get into to as you have a certain loyalty to events/athletes. I also used to do Athletics for a number of years, so I can relate to a lot of the main track events.

The Winter Olympics are, well, different; to be honest that's their selling point. Since I live in England, there is barley any opportunities to take part in such sports, so the events are unique to me somewhat. I guess you can say they're more intriguing. I would love to try winter sports one day and hopefully I'll get that chance when I move to New Zealand soon (I heard they're crazy about winter sports).

Fig

The Altruist
I love both the Summer and Winter Olympics, but personally I get more entertained by the Summer Olympics simply due to the fact that I have nothing to do in the summer except doing whatever I want! :P Sure figure-skating, ice hockey, and the other winter sport are enjoyable to watch, but so is track and field, swimming, tennis, fencing, and table tennis! I need to catch up on the Olympics! Luckily I have it all recorded on my box! :D

Sheik

:the:
Winter sports are more exciting to me than running and swimming, etc. I'd have to say I enjoy the Winter Olympics slightly more.

Summer. While winter may be favorite season in general (even though it has become my worst enemy over the years), the Summer Olympics has all the best events, in my opinion. Gymnastics, track and field, pentathlon, swimming, diving, taekwondo, judo, etc. are among the most engaging to watch, especially gymnastics. While these are by no means my favorite sports or anything, they're the most tolerable and/or even enjoyable to watch. The only thing that the Winter Games have is, dare I say, figure skating...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom