• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Like Pineapple?

Do you like Pineapple?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Meh. I'll eat it if it's in a fruit salad or something but I won't buy a pineapple to eat it. I much prefer peaches, grapes, bananas, and raspberries. Most of everything else is meh or okay and pineapple is just nothing special to me. What I don't understand is why someone would think it's a good idea to put pineapple on a pizza. Then again, who thought it was a good idea to squeeze a cow's udders until something comes out, and drink it?

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
Actually, I hate pineapples. A group of wild pineapples killed my whole family after horribly torturing them with their dark magic. I shrudder at the thought of that rotten fruit, I swear...

Now on a serious note, I'd say they're about my fourth favorite fruit. Bananas and apples being 1 and 2, respectively. No wait, grapes are the third, which makes it 4th. I've hardly ever tried pineapple alone without it being dry, but I've been interested in how it tastes on pizza. Sounds a bit... colorful for what I'm used to, but it shouldn't be too bad compared to marshmallow pizza, now THAT I have tried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom