• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Have Siblings

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Talking blood siblings, I have one- a little demon child who thinks it's okay to waltz into my room and take every piece of clothing I own but yanks my hair out if I take a step into her room- but talking bond siblings, I consider most of my closest friends to be my siblings because to be honest, my bond with them is deeper than the one with my sister will ever be.

Dan

Talking blood siblings, I have one- a little demon child who thinks it's okay to waltz into my room and take every piece of clothing I own but yanks my hair out if I take a step into her room- but talking bond siblings, I consider most of my closest friends to be my siblings because to be honest, my bond with them is deeper than the one with my sister will ever be.

Okay hollie that's great, didn't ask for your life story however, but thanks anyway it came me a lot to think about. :) (still can't believe she gave us her life story)

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I am an only child. Well, kinda. I have half siblings, but I've only seen one and that's just because we were in the same grade together and he constantly told me about it. I haven't a clue who the others are, as I've only seen them for, like, three minutes. All those things have just made me feel like I am an only child, despite reality.

I have two brothers, and one half-brother, though I don't really talk with any of them. Always wondered what it would have been like to have a sister.

Salem

SICK
I have four siblings, one older sister and the rest are younger than me, 2 brothers and a sister.

Dan

url

Fig

The Altruist
I have 7-8 brothers/sisters on my father's side and the one brother on my mother's side. Though I prefer the one brother I have because as of October, our bond has increased drastically mainly because I showed him my favorite shows and he understands them now. These shows include Sword Art Online, Attack on Titan, and Doctor Who. I guess it through our feels and emotions for these fandoms that makes us realize that we are more similar than different.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I have 4 older siblings; two older sisters who are 18 and 17, two older brothers who are 15 and 13. I'm the youngest among all of them. Azure Sage is also an older brother, even though we're not related by blood, we consider each other as siblings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom