• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Have Any New Years Resolutions?

I'd like to be more hardworking. I feel as though I've been slacking off for awhile now and it'd be great to return to my former state where I could spend hours focusing on a paper or other assignment at once.

Another resolution I have is to become better at making graphic art. Personally, well made graphic art is gorgeous and while I've dabbled in the area, I'm far from great or good even.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
To find a job in order to avoid leaving ZD and possibly getting shipped off with the army...not even kidding.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Hmm, probably be a bit more hard-working and exercise to be fit is all. I guess I have nothing to more to wish for than to wish for the wishful wishes.

To be more open and outgoing. Less shy and more expressive of who I am and what I feel. My years of regret due to tentativeness are over.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
in 1998 I made a resolution to not make any more resolutions. I've been super successul.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I don't make resolutions just because I know if I "set it in mind" I'll inevitably break it because I do not preform well under pressure. However, I had a friend/relation-type person over for the weekend and we got onto the topic of New Year's Resolutions. I liked his solution to this problem. He said that he makes resolutions the he cannot possibly break, such as "I resolve this year not to create a cat-dog hybrid for the purpose of conquering Lithuania."

I have not seen a better solution to the problem of being asked to make New Year's Resolutions.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
One resolution I have is to stop caring about girls and the people generally around me at school and dig my face into the books. I want to get smarter, I want to start typing like Thareous does complete with his vocabulary, I want to know more things and keep them in my head. I have to shun emotions to get this done (mostly shun anger and frustration, which stems from my trying to get a girl to like me).

Another one I have is to prestige in Call of Duty: Black Ops for the PC. I'm 4th prestige on Xbox 360 (last played about a year ago) but never prestiged on PC because I'm only lvl 38 :I

Savski

HEY! LISTEN!
To be able to juggle a soccer ball 200 times strait, To have a long lasting relationship, get a high score on my ACT and uhh hmm not get a D in Algebra this semester :)
Happy New Year everyone :party:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My New Year's Resolution is to stop procrastinating! pfft as if that'll happen

I don't typically do New Year's resolutions. I either completely forget about them or give up on them. Besides, I've recently stopped believing in New Year's resolutions. If you're going to make a resolution to better yourself, why use the coming of a new year as an excuse to do so? If you want to better yourself, you don't have to wait for it to be New Year's to make a resolution. In fact, you don't have to make a resolution at all. Just try to better yourself. It's as simple as that.

Of course, that's just what I think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom