• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You EV(and/or IV) Train? Would You Like To?

Skunk

Floof
This is something that I've noticed a lot of people do, and that a lot of people don't do. So, does anyone out there EV your Pokemon? Do you IV train your Pokemon? Both? Would you like to?
For those who don't know what either of those are, watch this:
I personally don't do either, but I'm going to try to in Gen. 6.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I tried EV training my Oshawott for attack and speed, but it's soooooo tedious. Those Patrats sure are some tricky buggers.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I've done them but, I rarely, and probably won't again, bother. Don't really need to EV train to handle typical Pokemon challenges like the Elite Four and stuff, and friends I play against don't do it so I don't really feel the need for it. I did it more out of curiosity to see how good it is, if it works, etc. on Pearl.

Yeah I EV/IV train, I do like to bring out the true potential of Pokémon. I think it has really helped me when fighting other people, although flat battles make EV/IV training redundant, at least from my experience. I look forward to EV/IV training in X & Y.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom