• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dinosaurs! Which Ones Are Your Favorite?

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Mine's the dromaeosaurids, which are the Velociraptor, Deinonychus, Dakotaraptor, and Utahraptor.

1583578678058.png

The picture is from the fantastic paleoartist Emily Willoughby.

So which ones are your favorites?

This guy, I like that he has a club for a tale. That's evolution!
MA_00310968_xqooyl.jpg

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
That'd be a good way to live life.
You'd basically have it made. Armored enough and large enough to deter the largest tyrannosaurs, and an abundance of food, and a dangerous weapon to protect yourself and young.

I believe there was a study done on the power behind that club. Enough to break the feet bones of a tyrannosaur, which is quite impressive, considering tyrannosaurs are kinda known for how robust their builds were.

You'd basically have it made. Armored enough and large enough to deter the largest tyrannosaurs, and an abundance of food, and a dangerous weapon to protect yourself and young.

I believe there was a study done on the power behind that club. Enough to break the feet bones of a tyrannosaur, which is quite impressive, considering tyrannosaurs are kinda known for how robust their builds were.

So what you're saying is.... Best Dino <3

I always liked pterosaurs more than dinosaurs. Even if they aren't dinos, the pterodactyl was def my fave as a kid. I also really like the plesiosaur, itchyosaur and dimetrodon, but those are also not dinos...

Apparently I don't have a favorite dinosaur... Having to decide now, I may have to go with the apatosaur. They're good boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom