• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Digimon: Olympus Destiny SU THREAD

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Inside data files and the internet, there exists a world. A digital world. It's filled with creatures called Digimon. They are made of data, but are living, breathing creatures. They can digivolve, getting a new form and different powers. There are different levels as well: Fresh, In-training, Rookie, Champion, Ultimate, Mega, and Super Ultimate. Fresh is the weakest, Super Ultimate the strongest.

During the ages, humans called Digidestined have partnered with digimon to save the digital world from evil digimon. They used things called Digivices to make their partners Digivolve to battle. However, they haven't been the only protecters.

There is a group called the Olympus 8. They weren't always called that-originally they were the Olympus 12. But they lost four members in a large battle against another group called the Seven Demon Lords. The demon lords are evil digimon who wish to destroy both the real world and the digital world. The Olympus 12 battled them and sealed them away, but when battling their leader, four the the members perished. The other members were reset to their Rookie forms in the digital world, and their In-training forms in the real world.

Now, years later, the seal is coming undone. The Olympus 8 now look for new human partners that can help them to defeat the Seven Demon Lords once and for all.

Name: First, Middle (Optional), Last

Digivice Color: Whatever color you want, but no digivice can be the same color, so look over the other SU's before deciding.

Partner: Partners are listed in the character list.

Appearance: Images are fine, otherwise 5+ sentences.

Personality: 5+ sentences

History: 10+ sentences

Partner Personality: What does your digimon partner act like? As many sentences as you need.

Notes: Anything else not discussed in the rest of the SU.

Character List/Digmon Partner List

Coronamon: Koh Nogami (Fierce.Deity)

Lunamon: Ari Kawitawa (Elementic)

Elecmon:

Gaomon:

Lalamon:

Syakomon:

Dovemon:

Gomamon: Ian Chibiterasu (woyogoyo)

Last edited:

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
I know, It's jsut that there are some digimon that work alot better. Syakomon is meant to be the rookie form of Vulcanusmon right? A Haguramon would work better sense both are machines, though Vulcanusmon is kind of like a Octo, but he isn't water based, Vulcanusmon is machine/fire based. And a Gabumon also works alot better for Merucymon because Merucymon's mask is meant to be a Garurumon head. A Betamon would seem to work for Neptunemon, sense he isn't a mammal, he is a sea serpent. Besides that, the others work, correct me if wrong, but is it Elekmon-Leomon-Grapleomon-Marsmon? But who's Lalamon meant to be?

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
I'm not saying you should, I'm just that there are ones that would work better. How does a plant turn into a Snake? Please share,

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Name: Koh(Kotaro) Nogami

Digivice Color: Red

Partner: Coronamon(That makes me a mainer character right?)

Appearance: Must it be 5 sentences? He looks like Koh, but with a red hoodie sweater, and black jeans.

Personality: He is fun loving, and very kind. He loves getting into danger for the thrill of it. He also is just starting to get into girls. His favorite food is pizza, and will try Ketchup on anything. He loves music and is very skilled on the guitar.

History: Does it have to be? He is an amnesiac, he took on the name as an alias sense he doesn't remember who he is. But he does have memories of something.

Partner Personality: He loves to fight, compare him to Momotaros from Kamen Rider Den-O, look it up.

Notes:

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
I was jocking, but logically speaking, I should be the one to finish off the big baddie.(N'ther joke.)

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Hey guys, SU's are still being accepted! Speaking of which...my SU!
--------------

Name: Ari Karitawa

Digivice Color: Lavender

Partner: Lunamon

Appearance: here

Personality: Ari is a sweet girl who acts younger than her age. She's very sociable and generous, but it doesn't mean she's weak. In her free time, Ari practices using a naginata (here), and is very good at using it. She loves to hang out with her friends. Ari also loves Lunamon/Moonmon, no matter what form the digimon takes.

History: Ari was born in Odaiba, and moved to Tokyo when she was five because of her father getting a new job. She has a little 10-year-old sister named Hiruka, and gets along with her well. She first found Lunamon as Moonmon when she was ten. The digimon was hurt, so Ari took it home and helped it. Moonmon has stayed with Ari ever since that day.

Hiruka is the only other person right now who knows about Moonmon, and helps Ari to take care of it. They're currently working on a bed and small house for the digimon. Ari was bullied for acting like a kid at her age, but all her training with her naginata helped to make her heart stronger as well. She's able to deal with bullies. Ari has made many friends in her life in Tokyo, but sometimes misses Odaiba.

Partner Personality: Lunamon is a calm digimon who likes to relax. However, she's very strong inside, and will fight when it's needed.

Notes: N/A for now
-----------------
BTW, the Digivices are D-3s. And the RP takes place in Tokyo. We start during summer vacation.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
I`ll sign up for this. I`m warning you, I don`t know much about digimon.

Name: Ian Chibiterasu
Digivice color: Green
Partner: Gomamon
Appearance: Tall, average build, brown hair, brown eyes. Wears rectangular glasses with black and green frames, a green fleece pullover, and jeans. Usually carries himself in a way that helps him not be noticed. His glasses are almost constantly sliding down his nose, so he is almost constantly pushing them back up to his eyes. He walks with short, quick steps.
Partner personality: Fiery and determined.
Backstory: He was raised in a middle-class home with parents who were awesome cooks. He was constantly bullied until he learned how to stay under the radar. As a result of this, he never had very many friends. At age 13, he took fencing, piano, fiddle, and flute lessons. He did well in all of them, and stopped taking lessons at age 15. As a result of the bullying, he thinks he is nothing. At the point that this RP starts, his only friend is his dog, Shiranui. He has always liked good food. During the summer of his 14th year, he wandered around town a lot, so he has a good map in his head. He has never had a long-lasting friend.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom