• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Did You Ever Realize What Happens with the Decorations on Windfall Island in TWW?

So I'm playing the Wind Waker and I finish the trading sequence and decide to decorate the town (I was bored and had a TON of rupees on me) and i decorated everything and when I talked to the guy next to the bridge he noticed how I put flags on it and gave me money! I looked around and talked to everybody and they didn't give me anythying and I think I put the wrong items on them. So I have three questions, has anyone else taken the time to decorate the whole place, if you have then have you ever got a reward for it?:?

Last edited:
On my first file 7 years or so ago. I put them EVERYWHERE! Nothing happens that I recall... It's just a neat little sidequest which gets you the magic armor. It continues your sidequest by adding a little extra besides just the magic armor.

I wish I could remember. I haven't played Wind Waker in years. But I obviously did it since I remember the magic armor being more of a spell. Wind Waker was one of my favorites. I want to get it again. :(

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
The only time that I have ever taken the time to decorate Windfall Island is when the man at the shop asks you to. Other than that, I haven't really taken it into consideration that maybe you could get a reward for your hard work of making Windfall look nice.

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
Heh, on my 100% file of WW I was really bored so I put the golden Zunari statues in every pedestal in the game. Still had rupees leftover too! I Don't remember the villagers giving me any back though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom