• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Did I Make a Mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new to all this 'gaming' and I have been playing Majora's Mask. I finished Snowhead Dungeon and had to return to Day 1 before I could do the Goron Race or get the powder keg license. I was able to get the powder keg by using my Fire Arrows--it took me a bit longer than I thought to blow the rock up. By the time I got that done, it was night of the first day. I went to Romani's Ranch and looked around, so I thought I'd come back and see what happened. Well, I saved the barn from the aliens and received the bottle of milk. Unfortunately, I didn't go earlier in the day and get Epona's song. At 6 am on the second day, I met the sister and went with her that evening to take the milk to town and saved her from the robbers.

So, my question is-- can I still reset time (keep the milk bottle) and go back and get Epona's song? This is sort of out of order, and I was thinking I could just practice with the aliens. Did I totally mess up?

By resetting time, will that reset everything so I can still so this?

Thanks! Susan

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Like Azure said, you didn't mess anything up, you get to keep your main items. Also, yes you can go back to get epona's song

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom