• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Did Anyone Have Trouble with Something in Game?

T

thewhyguy1000

The Imprisoned Round 2. What else is there to say except at the time, I didn't know that I could land directly on his head with the wind gusts, rather than getting rid of his toes. And then there was the catapult part. This had me fail countless times. And the Silent Realms. These always gave me a couple jump scares. But worst of all, the final dungeon, the Sky Keep. :triforce: Good luck!

G

gamerjamc

i too have problem with silent realm and skykeep but for my The Imprisoned Round 3 is hard boss battle dunno why i always half of time miss land directly on his head in air

Linkwolf

Worship the Strangeness
Skykeep troubled me a lot! You probably know why if youve played it.

Skykeep troubled me a lot! You probably know why if youve played it.

Ohhh I liked the Skykeep, but the room that led to the Triforce of Wisdom gave me lots of trouble!! It took me so long to find that hidden switch and the little tricks you had to do with the portable timeshift stone to reveal it, bluh! XD

The second battle with the Imprisoned was the hardest for me. There was also one time when I got stuck in the Sandship.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I only had a few problems.

1) Swinging from vines
2) Skykeep
3) Drawing things on Godess Walls. (Wouldn't recognized what I drew)

E

Electrusbolt

The only problem for me was the Silent Realm. I kept dying at Lanayru.

the only thing i had trouble with is the second imprisoned battle every time on other play through i got on to the road above his head cut his fingers then used groose to stun him then i jumped on his head

I also had trouble with the second Imprisoned battle because I never thought of using the wind gusts along the spiral of the sealed grounds. I always went for the one in the middle which only usually left me with 2 seconds to hit his head. The Sky Keep surprisingly didn't give me as enough trouble as I thought it would of given me. Guess I'm just a natural at the whole room puzzle or something. On thing that did give me trouble was the Boss Rush challenge for the Hylian Shield for the Hero Quest. It must of taken me at least 30 tries before I could get far enough for the shield. Demise also gave me a bit of trouble the first time around.

I was REALLY lucky and beat all of the silent realms on the first or second try, as for the sky keep, it took me a while but it wasn't that bad. The hardest part of the game to me was the first battle with Demise! I had no clue what to do and he kept stealing my sword and throwing at me. Then I was getting frustrated and was waggling around my remote and figured it out after dying like 10 times.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
I had trouble with the Scaldra battle (the Earth Temple boss) but after the 1st time I got it pretty well. Other then that, the hardest time I had was the Imprisoned 2 and 3. But after the 1st or 2nd time I was okay with them =D

The worst of the places was Sky Keep. I had a really hard time with that place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom