• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DGN Writing Competition Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Hello and welcome to the start of the revamped DGN Writing Competition! I look forward to hosting this competition, and I hope everyone is equally eager to participate.

To ease everyone into the writing competition, I've chosen the broadest theme possible:

Free Write
Max 500 Words

When you are satisfied with your entry and ready to submit it, please PM (private message) me your entry by Saturday, October 18th at 11 PM EST (GMT -4).

If you have any questions about the competition, please consult this thread or PM me. Thank you.

Unfortunately, the start of this first round was delayed by a day, but I do not think this will have a major impact on the number of entries received. Let's hear those fingers tapping!

Last edited:

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Only 500 words allowed? That's definitely going to be a challenge and one I'm certainly up for!

Good luck to all who plan on entering!

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Cool, hopefully on top of all my other writing I''l be able to find a time to write up an entry for this :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom