• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DGN Pokemon League Tournament - Gen III Confirmed (Game Thread)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Well Vaati101 and I went ahead and battled. I sucked at the end. GG, Vaati, and good luck to you the rest of the way.

SDZG WWWW WWW9 9N52

This is the battle between me and Archangel.

MGDW-WWWW-WWW9-9N4U

Phew what a battle!! Had me on my toes the whole time! I thought I was gonna lose at first but thank god I kept my Medicham alive otherwise I could of lost that battle. Great game Archangel!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
This is the battle between me and Archangel.

MGDW-WWWW-WWW9-9N4U

Phew what a battle!! Had me on my toes the whole time! I thought I was gonna lose at first but thank god I kept my Medicham alive otherwise I could of lost that battle. Great game Archangel!

I wonder if Hitmonlee would have landed one of those kicks if the battle would have been different, at least closer than it was.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Niki beat me :( GG

QCZG-WWWW-WWW9-B8S2

I guess that's all 4 of my rounds done then, thanks to everybody who battled me. Even though I lost every time it was a fun experience :D

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Niki beat me :( GG

QCZG-WWWW-WWW9-B8S2

I guess that's all 4 of my rounds done then, thanks to everybody who battled me. Even though I lost every time it was a fun experience :D

Haha, you lost to a girl. :P Jk, good battle. And I really wanted to battle you, Stitch, but I doubt that's gonna be possible now, what with me also having played my four rounds. Maybe if I do make my own tournaments again we can face off there.

Fig

The Altruist
Well I couldn't pull through again. No matter what I did, it seems as I was always predicted. Congrats to you Scarfed for pulling through.

Battle Code: DWMW-WWWW-WWW9-F7MN

Thanks for playing everyone. The fourth and final prelim round is over, and we have three of our four elimination teams. Congratulations to JuiceJ (3-0), Vaati101 (3-1), and Scarfed (3-1) for making it in to the top three spots.

An important break round will take place between Archangel and Fig for the fourth and final spot in the elimination bracket.

To everyone else, again, thank you so much for playing. Now that prelims are over, I'm ready to start handing out all the Hidden Ability Eevees. A PM on this forum with a preferred time could work, although you're more likely to catch me on Skype at "vergoagogo". Contact me at any time, and I'll be sure to get it to you as soon as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom