• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Desert Colossus in TP?

Con-man

Master Swordsman
I just found this while I was playing TP, in the mirror chamber, go to the fencing on the side and use the Hawk's Eye item, zoom in on the big square looking rock and you will see a picture of some sort of the Desert Colossus from Oot.

100_1721.jpg100_1722.jpg

Could this mean that just a little ways off from arbiter's grounds is the desert colossus? Maybe Arbiter's grounds is the gerudu's fortress from Oot!

You can see it better if you look at it on your own game. My camera isn't the best.

I hope this is actually new news, and that this isn't like something everyone knows but me.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I've never noticed this. It could be possible that Arbiter's Ground is Gerudo Valley from OoT. I find that more believable than Arbiter's Ground being the Desert Coloussus. Good observation.

Con-man

Master Swordsman
I'm a little surprised that this post didn't get more replies, personally I thought it was a huge find, but hey, clearly it isn't as significant as I thought it was.

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
It seems to me that the good members of this forum just aren't as interested in this kind of stuff as members of other Zelda forums I've been to...

I'm usually all over this kind of stuff though, and I would have commented already but I just don't see the Desert Colossus in that... I think its the same case as your other thread where you saw the Majora's Mask in a rock face in TP; your looking for it, so you simply see that image ;). But I'll try looking at it side by side to the Colossus and see if I can't at least see what your getting at.

Con-man

Master Swordsman
Yeah, I guess I do tend to look for things that aren't there. I looked at the "majora's mask" rock again and now it looks like a couple of sea shells or something. Oh well, maybe one day I"ll find something that's actually significant. :)

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
In the first shot, you can almost make out an image of a female body like the one in OoT... but, really, it's not anything fully detailed or developed, and is more than likely just a coincidence... I mean, if you stare at it long enough, it can look like a squid with glasses or two fairies side by side. I don't think it's necessarily anything spectacular or significant.

Even if it was a statue of the DC/Goddess of the Sand, I mean... there are various statues of it in the game already (Arbiter's Grounds dungeon-type area, Mirror Chamber...), so it's likely that there would be many of them in the area, especially since it's the desert and that was where the Gerudo resided centuries before TP. So, I don't think it'd be an exact landmark to match one from OoT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom