• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Deku Shield Cake

Why would you say it's crappy? It looks quite delicious and artistic. ;9 I mean, if what you mean is that the icing isn't perfectly distributed, I think that really adds to the fact that the Deku Shield is textured in a similar manner. Being made of what--Deku Tree bark, it certainly looks like a Deku Shield. And, the Kokiri emblem I've always found difficult to stroke, but it looks so marvelous on your cake! I could definitely unleash my inner Like-Like and devour that thing! ;D Wonderful job!

Why would you say it's crappy? It looks quite delicious and artistic. ;9 I mean, if what you mean is that the icing isn't perfectly distributed, I think that really adds to the fact that the Deku Shield is textured in a similar manner. Being made of what--Deku Tree bark, it certainly looks like a Deku Shield. And, the Kokiri emblem I've always found difficult to stroke, but it looks so marvelous on your cake! I could definitely unleash my inner Like-Like and devour that thing! ;D Wonderful job!

Thanks so much^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom