• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Do you guys think Nintendo should bring back Deku Scrubs?
If so would you like them to be enemies or more of a civilized race like in Majora's Mask?
Deku_Royal_Family.pngDeku_Royal_Family.png

The Bread Pirate

Youtuber/Student/Christian
I would love to see them return! It would add more races into the game and possibly more variety in enemy types.

I could see them as enemies and friends in the same game. Similar to OoT and MM, they should be able to be defeated into friendship.

Conversely, there could be two races of Deku Scrubs, one that is hostile and one that is friendly.

Good idea Nomed!

They should bring back a lot of races that they ignore Anouki but the Deku Scrubs would be a good one too, especially if they have a proper culture and hierarchy like they did in MM.

Hopefully we get some new races. I still like to imagine the Zonai as a race of ghosts like the undead army in Lord of the Rings after Ganon vanished them.

Last edited:
I would prefer personally for at the very least a civilized Deku Scrub race with more character development for one that would befriend you similar to the other Champions
I just want to see more work and love put into these little guys :D

kikwi_lopsa

give me the cucco nuggets
i want them to be a civilized race i mean we already have one spitting stuff at link enemy (octorock) i also want to see maybe a sage or champion for them

I have a feeling Nintendo's going to bring back old races, characters, etc. from past Zelda games. It would add newness while also adding nostalgia points. They were going to add the Minish according to an interview, and almost made a kokiri a Champion in the concept art.
Also, adding the Kokiri or any other race to further prove the bull****-ness of the timeline would be so funny and awesome. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom