• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link to the Past Defeating Agahnim/Moldorm Before Retrieving the Moon Pearl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dehman

I have a slight problem, I defeated Moldorm and Agahnim and I didn't get the moon pearl. So after Agahnim was defeated, I turned into rabbit Link and not the real form. And in order for me to get to the next dungeon I have to be in the dark world but still be real link. So I went to get the moon pearl but the thing is I don't know how I am going to get back to the dark world now. I tried going up to death mountain and use the portal thingy there but when I enter the dark world, there is no path for me to get down from death mountain without being in the "real" world.

what do i do :S?

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Go to the castle and try to enter the main gate, and you'll be sent to the dark world at that spot and you won't be confined to just Death Mountain. There are also a few other hidden portals throughout the light world besides the Death Mountain one.

Last edited:

Rytex

Resident Netizen
What the user above me said. Death Mountain is its own area. There's no way in or out of it, except by warping to the Light World location and using a portal there. I did that too, but I already knew about the Castle Gate thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom