• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

Oh c’mon sure it was but what do you think it says about me?
I'd say trying to get the game serious is a townie move but I've seen you do it as scum as well so idk what I think of you just yet.

funnier6

Courage~
I'd say trying to get the game serious is a townie move but I've seen you do it as scum as well so idk what I think of you just yet.
I’m afraid I’m not in a very mafia mood (for once) but the lack of anything going on is depressing.

What do you think about starting a pressure wagon on Jamie?

D

Deleted member 14134

I’m afraid I’m not in a very mafia mood
Me to
What do you think about starting a pressure wagon on Jamie?
Im fine with that, Jamie is usually fairly active though and it could be better to pressure someone who hasn't been as active lately such as Libk to try to get them talking more earlier. Either way at this point anyone's piratically as good of a pick as anyone else though I imagine you picked Jamie cuz we haven't seen him yet today. Would be nice if we didn't have to pressure anyone and people would just come and be active without our votes.

funnier6

Courage~
Me to

Im fine with that, Jamie is usually fairly active though and it could be better to pressure someone who hasn't been as active lately such as Libk to try to get them talking more earlier. Either way at this point anyone's piratically as good of a pick as anyone else though I imagine you picked Jamie cuz we haven't seen him yet today. Would be nice if we didn't have to pressure anyone and people would just come and be active without our votes.

Either way we’ve got to give them something to come out and be active about. I don’t think pressuring libk would be very effective.

Vote: Jamie

I’m literally perfectly happy lynching you today unless I see something that changes my mind @Jamie

@karu @NekoLily @All Might care to give an opinion?

karu

Panamaniac
Either way we’ve got to give them something to come out and be active about. I don’t think pressuring libk would be very effective.

Vote: Jamie

I’m literally perfectly happy lynching you today unless I see something that changes my mind @Jamie

@karu @NekoLily @All Might care to give an opinion?
Starting a wagon as usual I see. I'm not going to hop on I usually never vote unless that person wants so badly to die it affects the game or if I'm sure the person is Mafia or SK.

The day is slow which is surprising, usually games pick up faster than this. Not to mention there was so much hype for the theme for this one.

I find no one suspicious, and funnier6 is always automatically going to be scum in my book unless proven otherwise. And Bok? I expect your usual Bok play, I actually enjoy reading your take on different players

Unvote
There's no point in RVS now that funnier and Bok started with ish serious play

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Eh, I don't care who we pressure. What made you decide on Jamie, though?

Unvote

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
VOTE COUNT 1.2
funnier6 (2): Deus, YIGAhim
Spider-Bok (1): Minish_Link
NekoLily (1): Doc
Jamie (1): funnier6
Not Voting: Pendio, Draculibk, TattooArtist, Spider-Bok, NekoLily, Jamie, karu, All Might

With 13 alive, 7 is majority
Day ends at noon PST on Friday, October 20, 2017

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Unvote

I don't think Jamie would be the best choice for a pressure vote. He's hard to read in the way that he reacts to them. Now having said that, I don't really know who would be a good candidate for a pressure vote, as I don't use them a lot anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom