• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DBZ MAFIA GAME- The Battle for Earth, Z Fighters Vs The Androids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Unvote
Vote: Roleclaiming allowed

Jenn m8 this is unfair, I should roleclaim rn to screw the game up, am teh vegetebel after all

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Wait, why are we all asking to roleclaim? I thought the point behind mafia was a game where people don't know who each other are and have to go off of knowledge they gain by playing...

Sorry, but I don't want FMA mafia all over again. If I seem scummy for this, please lynch me, because I really don't want a game where roleclaims are the norm.

Mido

Version 1
Wait, why are we all asking to roleclaim? I thought the point behind mafia was a game where people don't know who each other are and have to go off of knowledge they gain by playing...

Sorry, I really don't want a game where roleclaims are the norm.

You took the words right out of my mouth, sir. :)

Seriously, with all due respect, it's not like rule changes are a bad thing, but I think we should all just stick with the setup as is. Although it's nice to have a "Roleclaim/No Lunch" (In which we'd all go hungry. :right:), I think King Kai over there set these rules for a reason, even though they can be changed regardless!

I'm keeping my vote for now. I'll try to contribute a bit more as time goes on, school's beginning to get a bit busy!

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Seriously, with all due respect, it's not like rule changes are a bad thing, but I think we should all just stick with the setup as is. Although it's nice to have a "Roleclaim/No Lunch" (In which we'd all go hungry. :right:), I think King Kai over there set these rules for a reason, even though they can be changed regardless!

King Kai made it this way because King Kai remembers FMA Mafia *shudder*

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Xyphon said:
At the very least everyone should vote to allow no lynch. Anyone who doesn't want the option, idk, that seems scummy to not want an option of no lynch.

So it is scummy to want to play the game the way the Mod orginaly wanted?

EBWODP
Another thing is that a no "nolynch" forces people to scum hunt

Last edited:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
No, it's not scummy if you don't vote, but it is scummy if you try to make an argument for having no "no lynch" OTHER than "let's play how the mod intended."

How is it scummy?

EBWODP
I love to hear the reasoning behind this.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
So um, anyone know the vote count?

Ventus: 5 (Thareous, Zelda_Ali_Baba, Dracomajora, Xyphon, fused_shadows)
Thareous: 2 (justac00lguy, Xyphon)
TSter The Great: 1 (TSter The Great)
fused_shadows: 2 (Johnny Sooshi, Atticuz)
musicfan: 1 (Pendio)
Go_Skyward: 1 (Mido)
Xyphon: 1 (musicfan)

No, I don't. Sorry.

Pen

The game is on!
I do not think we should have to give up our regular votes just to have a rule change, but whatever.

Unvote: musicfan

Vote: Role-claiming & No-lynches

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Because if you are about to lynch the cop it'd be nice if they could say "Well I am the cop so you probably shouldn't lynch me!!"
Then you have Korra Mafia 2.0 where the Cop lives nearly the entire game, providing constant results.

Xy said:
I believe though, we can soft claim, right? So we should still be able to say "Well I investigated whomever, so.." but roleclaiming just makes it easier.
It's one thing to softclaim, it's another to roleclaim. Roleclaiming doesn't make you invincible either, and it's essentially the easy way out.

Xy said:
At the very least everyone should vote to allow no lynch. Anyone who doesn't want the option, idk, that seems scummy to not want an option of no lynch.
You're kidding me, right? SCUM LOVE NO-LYNCHES! It's scummy if people want a no-lynch.

FoS: Xyphon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom