• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Darknut Hunter's Homemade Music Thread (The Sooshi Bar)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
So I decided that I'd try this out since this an art thread. Anyway, I'd like to share some of my music with you guys if you don't mind. I hope you'll like it. I'll periodically share more. All of them will be soundcloud links so you'll have to click them to listen but I don't think that should be a problem.

So here're my songs with a brief description and link.

Nitroglycerin - This one was done for a rap song that my group in APUSH needed to make so I made the beat. No lyrics on it yet but I might get my friend to re-add them so I can upload it later with lyrics. It was about Dynamite :P

Super Shock Bros Infinite - I played it for a few friends who said it sounded like it fit with both Bioshock and Smash Bros so I mixed the two names. I'm planning on releasing an extended mix soon that will be over twice as long and a lot better produced.

Salt n' Vinegar Chips - I made this for a movie for my robotics team and they wanted something more robotic or retro with it so I came up with this.

Anyway, that's it for now, I'll have more soon enough that I hope you all will enjoy. Please give likes and or favorites cause I really love and appreciate the support. And follow on SC for more updates on my stuff if you have an SC of your own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom