• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dark Zelda

LANZZ

Scarecrow
There are Dark Link in this series, How about a dark version of Zelda. I also will upload my other artworks here.....
DarKZelda.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

CZG

Where is the picture? It seems missing.
I like the idea though. Dark Link is overused and we could use some Dark Zelda.

Overused on the Internet in fanfiction and art and stuff.
Like arkvoodle said....

I would mind another appearance of Dark Link over time. Not yet, but he's cooler that just three games.

Last edited:

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I partly agree with this. Darklink has been overused, but not offically. He appeared in OoT and ST (Made a cameo appearence in TP). But that seems to be it.
Dark Link is popular on the internet, which may be why people think he is overused.

A Dark version of Zelda would be nice to see though. (Puppet Zelda was pretty close to being a Dark Zelda).

LANZZ

Scarecrow
I add some new artworks that i draw (sorry for camera fuzziness, i dont have a scanner)...........

LANZZ

Scarecrow
My recent artwork, Tetra. (Sorry again about camera fuzziness, i will scan for better picture later)..............
attachment.php

LANZZ

Scarecrow
Update ; Scanned version of my artwork................. check my album.............

Link :-
attachment.php

Tetra:-
attachment.php

Dark Link:- Edited by Anubis
attachment.php

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Cute little drawings that I am sure took you a bit of time. I congratulate you on the on proportion bodies although the only thing I have to say is that you should push you power to the max. Draw the Zelda characters in more advanced poses. Show us the power of the great artist within you.

octorok74

TETTAC
Dark Zelda is something I would like to see. If Dark Link and Dark Zelda were to join forces and face the real Link in a boss fight, I know for a fact that it would be extremely challangeing. Overall it is a great idea and I congratulate you on bringing it up.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
That is very good art! You should keep up the excellent work! I love Tetra the most!

LANZZ

Scarecrow
GIVE A COMMENT................

Zelda In Tunic ???
attachment.php

I like Deimos-Remus Enemies Artworks, so i try to draw LOZ enemies myself...........
Leever VS Moldorm,who would win ???
attachment.php

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom