• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dark Triforce

The love, peace, and truth part is interesting. I've viewed it as a rotated Triforce, meaning that Ravio is wisdom, rather than courage, for instance. This would make Hilda power, and Yuga bravery, which all tracks. If we go with love, peace, and truth, it should align with the characters. It makes the most sense, for how the characters act, for Ravio to be peace, Yuga to be love, and Hilda to be truth. (Unless it's Hilda's love for her people, but I'm not quite seeing Yuga's possible connection to truth.)

Over all, I think it's plausible.

Daku Rinku

Everyday is a Little Apocalypse.. ☠️
ZD Champion
The love, peace, and truth part is interesting. I've viewed it as a rotated Triforce, meaning that Ravio is wisdom, rather than courage, for instance. This would make Hilda power, and Yuga bravery, which all tracks. If we go with love, peace, and truth, it should align with the characters. It makes the most sense, for how the characters act, for Ravio to be peace, Yuga to be love, and Hilda to be truth. (Unless it's Hilda's love for her people, but I'm not quite seeing Yuga's possible connection to truth.)

Over all, I think it's plausible.
That makes sense to say Yuga is love, she is an artist and they tend to be passionate people. Ravio tracks as peace because of these words, “Princess Hilda, I... I just wanted to save you from all this-you, who've worried endlessly about the fate of Lorule. Please, Princess Hilda, let's do the right thing. Lorule may be doomed, but at least our kingdom won't be condemned for stealing their Triforce.” Hilda being power makes sense because she wants the Triforce from Hyrule which is very Ganon like, who of course has the Triforce of power and wanted all of the Triforce. Though Hilda’s desire is more noble than Ganon’s.

Hilda works for both power, for the normal attributes, and truth, for your version. Truth doesn't need to be kind, or even wise, and she seems to be in the know. As the adage goes, knowledge is power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom