• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dark Triforce

Daku Rinku

Nabooru’s Simp
ZD Champion
The Dark Triforce is mentioned in A Link Between Worlds:

Dark-Triforce.jpg

We are told it was destroyed, but if Hyrule is any indicator these pieces represent Lorule gods, since The Triforce is the Golden Goddesses.

While many claim it would have opposite powers of Power, Wisdom, and Courage which would be Corruption, Foolery/Folly, and Fear.

However, Triangles that point up usually represent the transcendent and spiritual, while downward pointed represent physical matter and this world, like the symbol of sulfur which is basis for life like us.

So the Dark Triforce could be Love, Peace, and Truth.

Last edited:

Prince Sidon

Explorer of Hyrule
ZD Champion
The Dark Triforce is mentioned in A Link Between Worlds:

Dark-Triforce.jpg

We are told it waz destroyed, but if Hyrule is any indicator these piecss represent Lorule gods, since The Triforce is the Golden Goddesses.

While many claim it would have opposite powers of Power, Wisdom, and Courage which would be Corruption, Foolery/Folly, and Fear.

However, Triangles that point up usually represent the transcendent and spiritual, while downward pointed represent physical matter and this world, like the symbol or sulfur which is basis for life like us,

So the Dark Triforce could be Love, Peace, and Truth.
I 100% agree with you

Daku Rinku

Nabooru’s Simp
ZD Champion
I wonder what the Dark Triforce’s gods/goddesses are called and did they shape Lorule? Hilda mentions when Dark Triforce was still there it was like Hyrule, full of life and light, which makes me think my theory is true that The Dark Triforce is not evil at all since when it was removed darkness came to Lorule.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Well, they don't actually refer to it as a dark Triforce. Heck, even the Lorule itself isn't implied to be an evil world so much as it is one where the battle over the Triforce tore apart the landscape. I don't think there's any reason to assume isn't along the lines of the prime version. Heck, there's nothing inherently good about the prime Triforce's attributes.

Last edited:

Daku Rinku

Nabooru’s Simp
ZD Champion
Well, they don't actually refer to it as a dark Triforce. Heck, even the Lorule itself isn't implied to be an evil world so much as it is one where the battle ovee the Triforce tore apart the landscape. I don't think there's any reason to assume isn't along the lines of the prime version. Heck, there's nothing inherently good about the prime Triforce's attributes.
Do you think it has shards that are good like Hyrule’s Triforce? And ai eonder who possesses them, Hilda would be al ikelt candidate for one shard. That does mean there is probably a Link in Lorule, my headcanon is Dark Link is Lorule Link corrupted by Yuga and Ganon.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Do you think it has shards that are good like Hyrule’s Triforce? And ai eonder who possesses them, Hilda would be al ikelt candidate for one shard. That does mean there is probably a Link in Lorule, my headcanon is Dark Link is Lorule Link corrupted by Yuga and Ganon.
I'd assume each shard possesses an attribute like the prime Triforce, but I don't think there's anything suggesting they're negative versions. Heck, they might just be the same as the prime version.

Last edited:

Daku Rinku

Nabooru’s Simp
ZD Champion
I'd assume each shard possesses an attribute like the prime Triforce, but I don't think there's anything sugfedting they're negative versions. Heck, they might just be the same as the prime version.
Interesting, could be that Prime Triforce holds sway over both worlds, did Hero of Time in Termina still have The Shard of Courage?

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Interesting, could be that Prime Triforce holds sway over both worlds, did Hero of Time in Termina still have The Shard of Courage?
My gut feeling would be no. The Triforce's power is incredibly limited and dictated by the needs of the plot, so I imagine it has as much sway over Lorule as the Underforce does over Hyrule

Malon

DBA DBA DBABA F#FF# DB EF#E *If you know, you know
Ravio is Lorulean Link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom