• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dark Link

I was wondering something.

Are Zelda II: The Adventure of Link and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time the only 2 games in the franchise we see Dark Link in?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
We see him in Four Swords Adventures as well. He makes an appearance in the port of ALTTP as well. Shadow Links which are in essence Dark Link crop up in ALBWs.

We see him in Four Swords Adventures as well. He makes an appearance in the port of ALTTP as well. Shadow Links which are in essence Dark Link crop up in ALBWs.

Isn't Dark Link and Shadow Link separate? Dark Link is Link's shadow, but not the Shadow Link that merges from the Dark Mirror in Four Swords.

Where in The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past do we see Dark Link? I have played the game many times and I never saw or noticed him.

Where in The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past do we see Dark Link? I have played the game many times and I never saw or noticed him.

Palace of the Four Sword in Game Boy Advance port. It's a secret dungeon in the Pyramid.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Isn't Dark Link and Shadow Link separate? Dark Link is Link's shadow, but not the Shadow Link that merges from the Dark Mirror in Four Swords.
They are indeed separate characters. Dark Link is an "evil version" of Link that mirrors his moves and there is only 1 Dark Link. Shadow Link on the other hand is an evil reflection of Link that there's an infinite amount of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom