• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dark Interlopers and Dark Link

The rumors spread by 4chan were declared false, but I still have a feeling that dark Link might have a role in the game, particularly because the dark interlopers in twilight princess are represented by dark links. I know that's probably just symbolic, but what do you guys think?

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
Well, all of the spoilers were confirmed to be false, so Dark Link is out. And yes the Dark Interlopers that tried to infiltrate the Sacred Realm were just symbolically represented by Dark Links. It would have been cool to see him though!

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I doubt Dark Link will return in any form or fashion when it comes to Skyward Sword. But I'm hoping we might see him as the main villain again in some future title. This time his origin could be explained and his characteristics more drawn out.

Yes, in TP they were just symbolic of the evil in people's hearts to do whatever it takes to get the golden power to obtain their wish.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
The rumors spread by 4chan were declared false, but I still have a feeling that dark Link might have a role in the game, particularly because the dark interlopers in twilight princess are represented by dark links. I know that's probably just symbolic, but what do you guys think?

I'm sure dark link will not be in this game because Ghirahim is the dark link style fighter of SS and Dark link is Ganon's creation.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I highly doubt Dark Link will appear in the game. There's just absolutely no reason for him to. It's not like he needs an origin story. He's just this mysterious character that has no background and no explanation for appearing. That doesn't need to be ruined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom