• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dark Boo's Roleplay: Reinvented

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
*Clarence comes running in*

Clarence: Sorry I'm late, criminal emperor stuff. Oh hey, Lenna. Didn't expect to see you here.
Lenna: Oh, hello, you must be Clarence. I'm Lenna Charlotte Tycoon, ShyHo's wife and former queen of Tycoon.
ShyHo: Oh, hey! So, what are we gonna do?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Lenna: Oh, hello, you must be Clarence. I'm Lenna Charlotte Tycoon, ShyHo's wife and former queen of Tycoon.
ShyHo: Oh, hey! So, what are we gonna do?
Clarence: I'm more than happy to help you. I'm a guy that loves a fight. However, I also love a reward. I'm not sure how the dimensional discrepancy between us is too beneficial to me. Start talking.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
* Nate drops about 100 bucks on the counter *
Nate : I would like a rocket launcher
Spencer's Secret employee: Ok, please sign this contract saying you will not use any of our merchandise agaisnt us and you're good to go.

<Spencer's Secret doesn't care as long as you give them money.>

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Clarence: I'm more than happy to help you. I'm a guy that loves a fight. However, I also love a reward. I'm not sure how the dimensional discrepancy between us is too beneficial to me. Start talking.
ShyHo: Well, the throne is a role that simply isn't used. I'm gonna need you to get the military to mutiny at the president, and constitutional authority says that only the monarch can cease fire. Lenna will have no choice but to step in and restore her lineage to the throne.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
ShyHo: Well, the throne is a role that simply isn't used. I'm gonna need you to get the military to mutiny at the president, and constitutional authority says that only the monarch can cease fire. Lenna will have no choice but to step in and restore her lineage to the throne.
Clarence: Sounds interesting. Could you give me a few months to infiltrate the military with my minions? Or is this urgent?

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Clarence: Sounds interesting. Could you give me a few months to infiltrate the military with my minions? Or is this urgent?
ShyHo: It is urgent, there's an election for chancellor in a few weeks and they don't know how to inaugurate the president or chancellor! It'll all go down into chaos if it isn't urgent.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
ShyHo: It is urgent, there's an election for chancellor in a few weeks and they don't know how to inaugurate the president or chancellor! It'll all go down into chaos if it isn't urgent.
Clarence: Does it have to be the military? What if it were.... guerilla vigilantes?

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Clarence: Does it have to be the military? What if it were.... guerilla vigilantes?
ShyHo: It's gotta be legal. Guerilla vigilantes might install a military dictatorship and there's nothing a constitutional monarch can do about it.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
ShyHo: It's gotta be legal. Guerilla vigilantes might install a military dictatorship and there's nothing a constitutional monarch can do about it.
Clarence: What I'm saying is, it'll be my guerilla vigilantes. We'll be under yours and Lenna's power, and then we'll go back to our reality. Nobody in Tycoon needs to know.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Clarence: What I'm saying is, it'll be my guerilla vigilantes. We'll be under yours and Lenna's power, and then we'll go back to our reality. Nobody in Tycoon needs to know.
Lenna: Are you sure that you and your gang won't try to usurp the throne?

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Clarence: No! I just want to dominate my own damn reality! I'm not trying to take over any others.
ShyHo: Fine, there's an abandoned military base just south of the border of the state of Karnak. We shall meet there in three day's time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom