• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Customization

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
SO! When the U drops the Zelda bomb, I would like to see what kind of outfits are going to be used. We have seen the red, blue, and gold tunics aka magic armor used in special situations to help you along in the game. The magic armor is often only accessible after much questing and an empty wallet.

I think it would be cool if we could see some mold breaking and get a new suit with new abilities. I would like to see a suit with the power to levitate. This would include lava, water, sinking sand, and just plain air. And I don't mean temporary levitation like the hover boots from OoT, I mean as long as you wish, or maybe 30 seconds or something. A levitation suit would work well in some kind of air temple or water area.

What do you think?

ZeldafreakCJM

Hey there, it's me.
Not what I expected when I clicked on the thread.

As for what kind of tunics I think something along like a shadow tunic would be cool. Like think of having the ability to swim along the ink in Splatoon, but then change the squid to a shadow form, and then the ink to any kind of shadows. I also like the idea of that levitation tunic of your's, perhaps though instead of it being unlimited make it run on magic, that'd be cool.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
I think there definitely needs to be a more diverse amount of suits for Link to wear in order to do certain things. A levitation suit would be a cool addition, but what about more elemental based suits? The green could be changed to a more earth type of suit, and that could add some sort of special ability. It would exciting to see what they could do with that concept.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I really like the levitation suit idea, and agree that it should have limitations. I think having it drain the magic meter is a fine idea, but I think there should be certain spots where it doesn't drain magic. Maybe this item could be given to Link or found right before a wind themed temple, and while the suit doesn't use magic when the wind is blowing, it's harder or impossible to control your movements. That mechanic could allow for some really interesting puzzles.

I would really like to see tunics that give Link either heightened agility or durability. The start tunic could be medium armor with medium agility, the "classic" tunic. The agility tunic could allow Link to hit faster and move faster, but he takes more damage and has more knock back. The durability tunic could be made of plate and make Link move slower and hit slower, but he would take a lot less damage and have less knock back. Perhaps the tunics could be accompanied by different blades - the classic having the one handed sword with a shield, the agility having two daggers (no shield), and the durability could have a two handed sword. If the sword Link uses is magic (which it probably will be because this is Zelda) and could morph into all of these weapons, that would be pretty cool.

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
NO. I didn't even read it but I want this zelda to have nothing to do with cameos like TFH. NOTHING. I'm a huge fan of the original. I honestly think his green robe should be the last and most powerful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom