• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds CUCCO REVENGE SQUAD/CUCCO BLASTER IS BACK...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
in the form of a minigame! Check it out in this Iwata Asks:

http://iwataasks.nintendo.com/interviews/#/3ds/a-link-between-worlds/0/6
(scroll down a bit for the video)

So, the minigame costs 30 rupees to participate in, and of course it involves surviving against the Cuccos who are in almost endless waves! Apparently the devs had a terribly hard time clearing the hardest level of the minigame, so be sure to complete it and start your bragging course! ^^

Sheik

:the:
OH MY GOD --- THOSE FAT CUCCOS!!

hDE9E2F4E

Keeseman

Smash is Life
AW YISS.

MOTHA

EFFIN'

CUCCOS

so pumped for this. will be spending at least an hour of gameplay trying to avoid death incarnate.

Salem

SICK
I read the Iwata asks, none of the developers managed to beat the highest difficulty level of this mini game...

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Beating that mini-game already mean that you don't need an OP ability.....

Not necessarily. I mean, I'm certain ALBW will be anywhere near as challenging as this mini-game, even in a Hero Mode minimalist (although that will without a doubt be really hard), but this is strictly dodging cuccos. There's no attacking involved, no way to defend yourself. It's quite a bit different than what the rest of the game has to offer.

Besides, who wouldn't love tanking a boss and laughing at its pathetic attempts to harm you WHILE PLAYING AS A GODDAMN CHICKEN?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom