• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cross Gender Zelda RP. Sign Ups!

link's Sister

I am not Aryll!
Do you wonder what will happen if every character in Ocarina of Time( OoT ) was the oposite gender? Well now you can expirence it. The characters that are available for this role play are all characters from OoT exept Zelda, Deku Tree and all the sages. I will be any other characters that were not picked. Notice you can come up with a name for your caracter but just relize it has to sound like there original name. This is how your aplication should look like. You can also add stories of your character. Who ever is Link you can also have a companion not just navi but it has to be a character from the game! Have fun!

Character:
Name:
Race:
Weapon(s)( optional ):

Last edited:

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Character: Link
Name: Lydia
Race: Hylian
Weapon(s): Sword (Kokiri as child, Master as adult), slingshot/bow, bombs, boomerang, ocarina, hookshot or longshot, magic as an adult, bottles

Last edited:

link's Sister

I am not Aryll!
Keeseman your exepted and your ages are good because the ages that I need for this role play young Link and Teenage Link because I baseing this all off of Ocarina of Time.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Character: Nothis (hero's Shade)
Name: Noli
Race: Hylian
Weapons; what link had in OOT/MM

link's Sister

I am not Aryll!
Storm if you read What I first posted You would know that I am only doing OoT characters!

Read what I have at top!!!!

Last edited:

link's Sister

I am not Aryll!
Fine Storm I am allowing you to be your character but, you are the only person that I am allowing to have a character that is not from Oot!

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Wait... How can Storm be the Hero's Shade, who is the OoT Link's spirit, and I can be Link at the same time? That doesn't really work...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom