• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Create a Main Villain

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
If you could design a new Ganondorf/Demise/Majora/etc...what would your villain be like? Use mine as an example. The following has been copied from the OoC thread for my RP called Stormy Skies, in which this is the main antagonist.
Name: Melantha

Species: Demon

Alignment: Evil

Role: Demon Warrior

Appearance: Long black hair, red eyes. Pale skin. Dark purple dragon wings and horns. Fingers end in dark purple claws. Wears a blood red tunic similar to what a skyloft knight would wear, a black skirt, and knee high black boots.

Personality: Cunning and fierce. She is a devoted follower of Demise, and a sworn enemy to all who oppose him. Followers of Hylia are no better than cockroaches in her opinion.

History: When she was a child, her parents took in an orphaned demon baby. They named him Batreaux, and Melantha treated him like he was her biological brother. She stood up for him when he was bullied for being "a sorry excuse for a demon". He was too big of a softie for demon society, he didn't enjoy torturing small animals for example, and he cried a lot. Deep down inside, Melantha was ashamed of him herself, but she never showed it. One day Batreaux ran away. To this day, Melantha has no idea where he is, and that's a good thing. She would be absolutely disgusted if she knew he's with those Hylia worshipers she was raised to hate, and she would probably kill him on sight. Today, she holds a high rank among the demons, and is plotting to gain control of the surface once again.
The name means "dark flower". I think the Zelda series could benefit from having a female main villain, considering how badass Kotake and Koume appeared to be. Melantha was created in literally about five seconds, but I'd had the idea floating around in my head ever since a SS based RP on another site that featured a female demon lord died. The RP's name was Stormy Skies. I revived it here. Melantha didnt get a chance to be in Stormy Skies version 1, so she wasnt fleshed out or anything.

So...share your ideas. Create a new main villain :)

Name: Ruination

Species: Demon Dragon

Age: Unknown, has existed since before the events of Skyward Sword

Alignment: Evil

Role: Destroyer, Demise's pet

Appearance: A 30 story dragon-esque creature made entirely of lava

Personality: Despite seemingly being mindless in its destruction, Ruination does have personality. As it turns out, it has a love of causing death and destruction to the point of seeing it as its own means of joy.

History: Demise created this creature with power near his own limits as a last resort. Should Hylia and her forces prove too much, he would summon this beast to aid him in their destruction. He left it hidden in a volcano outside of what would one day become Hyrule. After his defeat, the creature remained in sleep until one day a town mining for minerals inadvertently awaken him. Using enchanted weapons, two knights faced the creature and found a way to separate his consciousness from his body, rendering it into its primitive state of lava. For now, the only way to restore its body is a sacrifice, but its consciousness has been missing for decades... or so it seems.

Name: The Void

Species: Spirit

Alignment: Indifferent

Role: Eraser of Spirit

Appearance: A cloaked, humanoid figure, face shrouded in darkness except for 4 glowing red orbs within it's hood. Hood is long and drapes backwards from the top (similar to a Zora head or Links' hat).

Personality: Uncaring about it's role in the world. Does what it is supposed to and could care less about the hero trying to stop it.

History: After the Triforce was taken from the Sacred Realm to be used by the Royal Family, The Void slowly grew into being. As Hyrule grew in power and size, The Void picked out the wandering spirits of the land, capturing them within it's own form. This brought spiritual peace to the land, as all of the ghosts and poes disappeared. After Zelda I was sent into her long slumber, however, Hyrule's grandeur began to fade. With it, many people began to lose hope, and their spirits became weak. Thus, The Void was able to assimilate them to it's form. The Void now resides in the far east, in the ruined Hyrule that once held tales of great heroes. Within it's power are the weakened souls of a once great kingdom and the scattered husks of it's once lively citizens. To rid Hyrule of The Void is to bring back hope and life to a dangerously weak world. Unfortunate that the recently awakened princess has returned to a fallen kingdom, with a desolate despair in the west, and a pressing army coming across the seas to the east.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom