• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Costume Ideas

So, it's pretty clear TFH has a very large range of costumes to boost your character when playing, but are there any costumes that you would've liked to see included that wasn't? Personally, I would've liked to see some optional Shadow or Dark Link costume that increases attack by double, but also increases damage by double. It also gives you the highest pitch version of the Link voice you have (considering there are many different variants) similar to Shadow Links in FSA.

What about you all, any ideas you wish you could see included?

Djinn

and Tonic
There needs to be a witch costume that lets you ride a broom around and avoid obstacles on the ground.

f733118b2422003d0563d70c3d8039a1.jpg

Maybe another Link can be dragged around by gripping the broom.

And a Tott costume

tott.jpg-e1363497482777.png

I really don't care if it does anything, game just needs a Tott costume.

D

Deleted member 14134

I have no interest in Dynasty Warriors but I think a cucco costume would work. It would have to he a ultimate 100% completion item that not only allows Link to dress as his fowl friends but also allow him to summon an army or unstoppable enraged rosters upon his foes simple by taking damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom