• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Nine-tailed Fox

FUS RO DAH!!!!
Granted. Now all they ever do is write lyrics an post them!!!

First I must apologize to Xixor whose question I ignored. I'm sorry, I started typing but you beat me to the corruption. Ok. Now I wish that Nintendo would put Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask with perfect graphics, sound, gameplay, and 100% positive feedback on the DS before the release of the 3DS.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
granted, but its really hard to play with the styilust, and thats the only way to play

i wish i could control time, and have amazing rap skills

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
You control time with your amazing rap skills, but accidentally warp to the Shakespearean era and get stuck there because you never learn to rap in iambic pentameter.

I wish I hadn't forgotten I'd bought a physical copy of an album a month ago and downloaded it again last night.

Scythe-of-Chaos

granted, but you forget the entire night and then remember thats was your birthday therby getting rid of memories of yourself and then you...umm... i forgot where i was going with this.... you explode

i wish i had the ability of wall running like in 'the prince of persia'

Nine-tailed Fox

FUS RO DAH!!!!
Granted, but there's an oil spill on the wall and you slip and fall 10,000 feet to your death and are forced to use the sands of time to go back.

I wish that the Master Sword was real and I was the chosen one (Link, of course) and saved Hyrule.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Granted but many horrible things start happening.

I wish that we could play video games on more then just Saterday, Sunday and Monday.

Nine-tailed Fox

FUS RO DAH!!!!
Granted, but now that's all we ever do (not that I'd really care. I'd love that!!) and we become obsessed.

I wish I could find a good 200x200 size image of the stone mask. (Is there a way to corrupt this?)

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
Granted, but when you fire the bazooka, it backfires and you blow up (creative, huh?)

I wish people didn't have those dragon egg things in their signature.

B

BIg Mac

Granted but you find out your allergic to pickles.

I wish I could level up faster in maple story

Scythe-of-Chaos

granted, but you level so fast the programers are convinced you are cheating so your account is banned

i wish i had a PS3 but it wasn't broken or could break or anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom