• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Wish granted. Time passes by and the sun eventually becomes so hot that Earth dries up and everything dies.
I wish for three wishes that i will use.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Granted,but everything is so perfect,other creatures from other planets come to this planet and the world gets overcrowded by Andalites and Yeerks (I like Animorph books)

I wish for a suit that made me impervious to all types of pain.

Edit:Ninja'd

For Viper:
Granted,but now everyone mobs up and destroys you.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
granted, but now nothing can kill you, not even age, so you go into a spiraling depresion and eventually try to attempt suicide but it fails because of your invincability, and you get really really bored with life

i wish for ganon to stop kidnapping people and just take over the world. i mean jeez man by kidnapping, you only make the hero angrier.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Granted, but still you don't get to eat cookies.

Crap, I didn't know how to corrupt that.

I wish for Princess Zelda to be my wife, and she loves me, and she does not leave me, nor does she do anything for me to leave her, ever...we are totally happy and nothing can ruin our union.

Austin

Austin
There are worse signatures. Anyway, I've inherited the wish you neglected to use.

I wish I had an easier time sleeping.

Austin

Austin
Granted, but you discover tons of gaping plot holes which destroy your love of the series.
I wish I had some food. Within arms reach, that is.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Granted, but then I myself do not let you eat anything of it because it will make you fat, and we don't want that now, do we? XD Hahaha

I wish PJDEP accepted being called Spikey.

Austin

Austin
I'll...... think about it. I suppose it's hard to come up with a nickname within the context of the acronym that makes up my username anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom