• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Jmonkey71

Master of Monkeys
Granted, but you only have a second more free time. I wish that my wish was so incorruptable that it was easy to corrupt it.

Austin

Austin
Granted, but all of the people in your public school move into your home, and are thus part of your home-schooling.
I wish for donuts, I guess.

Jmonkey71

Master of Monkeys
Granted, but your social skills lack so much that you never come out of your house. I wish my computer wasn't so slow.

Crud, I've been ninja'd. Granted, but they tast terrible.

Nine-tailed Fox

FUS RO DAH!!!!
Granted but now it's so fast it burns out after 5 minutes of use.
l wish that there was a sequel to Majora's Mask about the origin of Majora and Fierce Deity.

Austin

Austin
Granted. Apparantly Majora and Fierce Deity once owned a small business but Majora muscled FD out once business started picking up, creating the centuries old feud between them.
I wish the scene after TP's first jousting match wasn't so overdramatic.

M

Mighty Deku

Granted but now it lacks so much drama it half bores you to death

I wish Phantom Hourglass was harder

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
granted. but its so hard, you throw up blood

I wish i had ganon and bellum's powers put together, but link wouldn't try to kill me because i wouldn't kidnapp zelda and he have to do something. now link can makeout with her all day long

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
granted. but its so hard, you throw up blood

I wish i had ganon and bellum's powers put together, but link wouldn't try to kill me because i wouldn't kidnapp zelda and he have to do something. now link can makeout with her all day long

Granted, but nobody trusts you because you have the powers of two incredibly dangerous demons and you have no friends and your family disowns you.

I wish I people would realize that 3-D isn't good for absolutely EVERYTHING.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Granted, but now they're so good that you can see even a fictional character's pimples.

I wish I weren't allergic to pollen.

Austin

Austin
Granted, now you're allergic to everything but pollen.
I wish my eyes didn't get itchy during allergy season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom