• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Austin

Austin
Granted, but Pokémon are out now, so you're too embarrased to show them off.
I wish I was ninja-proof.

EDIT: Oh, how ironic. I get ninja'd when I wished I was ninja proof.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Granted, but now your head hurts and then later explodes...

I wish YouTube's new layout didn't suck.

Darn, so many ninjas! First athenian got ninja'd, then me by him, and now you by me! What are the odds?!

Anywho, granted, but that's because YouTube died.

It hasn't been corrupted yet so... I wish I could find the dedication to train my Pokemon.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
It hasn't been corrupted yet so... I wish I could find the dedication to train my Pokemon.

Granted. You hit your head, and you're suddenly VERY good at Pokemon, and VERY obsessed with training as many of them as you can. The bad news is, that's all you can do now. You can't speak or write well enough to be understood anymore, you have amnesia about everything that isn't related to Pokemon, and you walk funny.

I wish I didn't have to worry about ninjas.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
granted, but you can only use it once before it uses up the battery's power...and then everyone stopped carring batteries due to a brand new energy source that destroyed every battery for the magic rod ever

i wish that i ruled the world with my vast power, but made it better by increasing live and curing diseases and everyone liked me and wished no harm and i could make out with gerudos all day if i wanted to cause they kiled me and they had no diseases that i could die from, which would be pointless because my power makes me immortal anyway and link's ok with my leadership because now he can make out with zelda and not worry about her getting kidnapped

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom