• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
granted, but your hair gains self awareness and starts to feel. you soon are corupted by its demands and now are this hair-based demon who cannot be killed because every time its damaged it can repair, due to its ability to control how it grows since it controls you. wow.

I wish for the controlment of the world through ganon's powers, but i made it a better more efficant world and link could make out with zelda so he was ok with my leadership and everyone liked me and wished me no harm. the end

Austin

Austin
Granted, but it suddenly becomes popular to have short hair
I wish I had cake.

RAWRGGGGRAWARARAGARAGARAWG ninja'd

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
granted, but the newly materialized cake throws earth's gravity off slightly and this happens - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER9X67a_GII
im secretly controling it

i wished i could make out with all these hot gerudo's and time i wanted to, and no one had a sickness or wanted to hurt me, in fact every one liked me and wanted me to live, even the next wish corrupter. and this wish was uncoruptible and didn't count as several wishes put together

Austin

Austin
Granted. We live in a perfect world, but it's boring.
I wish people would stop trying to come up with "clever" ways to make their wishes uncorruptible.

Austin

Austin
Granted, but that flaming koala from earlier eats your Game Boy.

I wish I could get more than six hours of sleep tonight.

Austin

Austin
Granted, but the flaming koala makes its rounds again and eats your TV.
I wish that Amazon didn't hopelessly screw up every order I make with them.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I wish that Amazon didn't hopelessly screw up every order I make with them.

Granted. Amazon mistakes you for a person who's been scamming them for free stuff, and bans you from ordering from their site ever again. Worst of all, everyone else who orders from them constantly rubs it in your face how great it is that they never screw up anymore.

EDIT:
I wish my knee didn't hurt.

Granted. Your knee stops hurting, but your elbow starts hurting. ;)

I wish for a bag of gold coins.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Granted. Your knee does not hurt because you are dead.

I wish I had could find the dedication to train my Pokemon.

Darn. Ninja'd by a guy who apparently also got ninja'd.

Granted, but the bag is so huge you can't carry it and when you open it to mine for the coins, you get crushed by the immense weight and die.

Use my above post since it hasn't been corrupted yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom