• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Granted,but since she can't annoy you,she starts killing people and blames it on you!

I wish for a turnip.(Remember,I'm the turnip king:P)

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I wish that the world will be a happy place.

Granted, but it's because everyone goes insane and becomes oblivious to everything unpleasant in their lives. Technology and culture stagnate because advancement isn't possible without criticism, which itself isn't possible if people are unaware of what's unpleasant about the current way of doing things.

I wish the Mods would start calling themselves The Mod Squad. :lol:

Nine-tailed Fox

FUS RO DAH!!!!
granted, but aliens invade the planet and nuke you while you sleep. There ain't no way you're surviving that!

I wish they gave Ganondorf a manlier voice in Brawl.

Austin

Austin
Lol, granted, but she's ugly as hell. XD
I have no idea why but this put me in hysterics :D

Anyway, granted, but it all of the other characters are too intimidated to fight anymore.
I wish it were July so I wouldn't have to worry about the ACT, AP tests, SAT 2 subject tests, regents, etc.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I have no idea why but this put me in hysterics :D

Anyway, granted, but it all of the other characters are too intimidated to fight anymore.
I wish it were July so I wouldn't have to worry about the ACT, AP tests, SAT 2 subject tests, regents, etc.

Granted, and so with July would also come my birthday, so you didn't have to worry about your tests but you definitely have to worry about my birthday, and since you don't wanna upset Atsuma, you think of the best present to give me, but you end up having a hard time deciding that you miss my birthday and I kick your butt big time. :D

--Edit--Lol, forgot to wish something...

I wish I didn't forget stuff.

octorok74

TETTAC
Wish granted, but it attracts all Asian Carp in the Mississippi River and the drown you for the gum, while a passing boatman sees the whole thing unfold and he takes the pack of gum as it floats by.

I wish more people from my school were members on Zelda Dungeon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom