• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Granted, but the world becomes extremely boring, because the turnips force everyone to work for the IRS. The whole world becomes one big, boring IRS office, replete with bad jokes about how difficult it would be to squeeze blood from their turnip overlords.

I wish people were sheep.
Granted, but we come with no wool. Whatsoever. We're all bald...
I wish I wasn't so bored...

Austin

Austin
Granted. A flaming koala just flew in through your window and is proceeding to devour all of your prized possessions. Bored? ;)

I wish spring break didn't end today.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Granted, but then you can't control anything that isn't for your amusement.......and you meet a sticky end including some golden syrup and a cucco.....

I wish I had more easter eggs!

Granted, but now the lives of many are in your hands and you fail epically at trying to defeat Ganondorf. Way to go, you have doomed us all.

I wish I had the Spirit Flute.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Granted but you do something bad and he bans you from ever playing another Zelda game ever again for all your life and eternity!

I wish I was Toon Zelda!

M

Mighty Deku

granted but not only do you become a ghost when you get your body back you become obese

I wish i was epona

Austin

Austin
No.
I wish that everyone would understand that I rejected his wish to preserve the space-time continuum.

RAWRGGGG I've been ninja'd.

Anyway, granted. Your birthday was better. But now no other birthday can ever measure up, and you have nothing to look foward to.
I wish that I was ninja-proof.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Granted, now the world is corrupted

I wish for a better birthday.

Granted, but next year on your birthday you find yourself in a tower near a tropical island and you have to wear really unfitting clothes for the weather and your little sister gets kidnapped by a giant bird.

I wish for my sister to stop annoying me so much.

Darn, I got ninja'd by a person who got ninja'd! Isn't that funny? :lol:

Anyways, granted you're now ninja proof, but everybody gangs up on you for being ninja proof.

Use my above wish since it hasn't been corrupted yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom