• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Granted but it ignores your commands and destroys you perpetuating your never ending life death cycle.... Poor you

I wish people would follow the might Vix'thra THE UNDYING LORD OF BLOOD

I really ****ed up huh.

Granted, but you've been identified as the one who started this cult, and now you're being hunted down.

I wish I was no longer in a never ending cycle of death.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Granted but you lose every fight and are an incompetent jedi, you soon die to a stormtrooper.

I wish people would stop hunting me and just join the Cult

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Granted you've been put in a full body cast for the next 9 years

Wish people did't hate me
Granted. You are loved the world over. Everyone following your word and fangirls chasing you. The paparazi hunt you down. You never get a moments of peace and the moment your guard ever slips a fangirl will steal from you out of love and obssession.

I wish i was determined enough to get up and get food.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Granted. You are loved the world over. Everyone following your word and fangirls chasing you. The paparazi hunt you down. You never get a moments of peace and the moment your guard ever slips a fangirl will steal from you out of love and obssession.

I wish i was determined enough to get up and get food.

Granted your food has become sentient and determined to eat you.

uses shotgun on Fangirls

I wish i had more shotgun shells that'd fire and actually do something deadly to those shot at and not at me

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Granted. You gain 2 more shotgun shells, and are quickly put back in the same position.

I wish Nintendo would just release a main series Animal Crossing already, and not one based primarily around decorating.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Granted, but in the process Nintendo is seduced by the sins of the likes of EA, and rushes out a ****ty, incomplete game.

I wish the Undertale fandom would stop making the weirdest ****.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Granted, but in the process Nintendo is seduced by the sins of the likes of EA, and rushes out a ****ty, incomplete game.

I wish the Undertale fandom would stop making the weirdest ****.
Granted. Now there is no fandom to make anything at all.

I wish I could concetrate enough to make some progress in Fallout 4, instead of getting sidetracked by EVERYTHING.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Granted you start making minor progress when the game crashes and will not start up again.

I wish i had an infinite pile of shotgun shells that would fire at what i'm aiming at and not do any harm to me.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Granted, but you misplace your shotgun, and therefore are unable to use them.

I wish I was skilled at the "art" of MLG, and could quickscope scrubs irl m8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom