• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Granted. I am here to burn the world down. Along with you.

I wish I had five more flamethrowers.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Granted. However, you are so excited you burn your house down.

I wish for world peace.
Granted. The whole world is in eternal peace, with no war, violence, or human caused suffering. However, you are the one that must carry the burden of war and violence on your shoulders, feeling the agony and emotions of them for the rest of time.

I wish I had the ability to watch any video (TV Show, Movie, etc) that ever has and will exist, whenever I want, on any TV or device I choose.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Granted. The whole world is in eternal peace, with no war, violence, or human caused suffering. However, you are the one that must carry the burden of war and violence on your shoulders, feeling the agony and emotions of them for the rest of time.

I wish I had the ability to watch any video (TV Show, Movie, etc) that ever has and will exist, whenever I want, on any TV or device I choose.

Granted but you lack the funds to be able to own these devices and they will only last five minutes before dying.

I wish for ULTIMATE CHAOS.... in the form of a golden apple.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Granted but you lack the funds to be able to own these devices and they will only last five minutes before dying.

I wish for ULTIMATE CHAOS.... in the form of a golden apple.

Granted. I walk up to you in a golden apple suit and then toss you into a swirling whirlpool of chocolate and eels.

I'm chaotic to the core.

I wish i was no longer in this apple suit.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Granted. I walk up to you in a golden apple suit and then toss you into a swirling whirlpool of chocolate and eels.

I'm chaotic to the core.

I wish i was no longer in this apple suit.

Granted you've been mistaken for a normal apple and thrown in a cider press, your blood has been squeezed of blood which now ferments with the cider and your discarded corpse fed to pigs.

Somehow i'm okay with the Chocolate and Eels....

Wish the eels didn't harm me in any way

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Granted you've been mistaken for a normal apple and thrown in a cider press, your blood has been squeezed of blood which now ferments with the cider and your discarded corpse fed to pigs.

Somehow i'm okay with the Chocolate and Eels....

Wish the eels didn't harm me in any way
Granted. You are not harmed in any form by the eels, but you have a strange allergic reaction to the the chocolate, dying in minutes.

I wish I had the Ocarina of Time, and knew every song that could be played on it by heart.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Granted. You are not harmed in any form by the eels, but you have a strange allergic reaction to the the chocolate, dying in minutes.

I wish I had the Ocarina of Time, and knew every song that could be played on it by heart.

Granted but the Ocarina is an octave too high making everything sound like a whining cat and each song will set you on fire.

I wish i wasn't allergic to chocolate.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Granted but the Ocarina is an octave too high making everything sound like a whining cat and each song will set you on fire.

I wish i wasn't allergic to chocolate.
Granted. You are no longer allergic to chocolate, but you are now allergic to everything else, instead.

I wish I was fire-resistant, so I can play my Ocarina in peace.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Granted. You are no longer allergic to chocolate, but you are now allergic to everything else, instead.

I wish I was fire-resistant, so I can play my Ocarina in peace.

Granted but now your ocarina summons the smell of a thousand farts killing you with the fumes slowly and agonizingly

I wish i wasn't allergic to anything and could just be truly immortal

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Granted but now your ocarina summons the smell of a thousand farts killing you with the fumes slowly and agonizingly

I wish i wasn't allergic to anything and could just be truly immortal
Granted. You are now immortal. Even through the end of everything, you will exist, alone and sad, unable to move onto whatever death holds. That, itself, is a curse.

I wish I had a synthesizer that sounded like an Ocarina. A real one doesn't sound as appealing anymore.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Granted. You are now immortal. Even through the end of everything, you will exist, alone and sad, unable to move onto whatever death holds. That, itself, is a curse.

I wish I had a synthesizer that sounded like an Ocarina. A real one doesn't sound as appealing anymore.

Granted now you have a synthesizer that sounds like an Ocarina badly carved in wood.

(also that's not a curse to me :P, I GOT MY WISH IN TRUTH AND CORRUPTED)

I wish i had A Pizza that'd Regenerate, never rot not change not even able to harm and me to always enjoy pizza

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Granted now you have a synthesizer that sounds like an Ocarina badly carved in wood.

(also that's not a curse to me :P, I GOT MY WISH IN TRUTH AND CORRUPTED)

I wish i had A Pizza that'd Regenerate, never rot not change not even able to harm and me to always enjoy pizza
Granted, but every time you take a bite, no matter the size, two countries go to war. Eventually, World War III will begin, and we'll all be doomed.

I wish I had a robot servant named Charles.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Granted. But it's my friend Charles who smokes a lot of weed. In terms of servantry, he's pretty HIGH up there.

I wish I was a weenie.
Granted. You are now a hotdog, topped with mustard, ketchup, as well as relish, and primed for human consumption.

I wish I posted a meme of my cat that was SO adorable, that it quickly becomes viral, and it memorializes me and my cat on the internet forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom