• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cool Idea for a Zelda Game

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I was thinking, in the next LoZ game, they should totally remake all the dungeons and enemies. It starts the same as TP as an ordinary villager in some village. They have some sort of sacred temple in the forest that they're not supposed to go into but strange monsters have been attacking after coming out from the temple. I don't have much a story for it yet, but, you get would should happen. The monsters come and Link has to go off into the temple with an average sword and a wooden shield.

For the first dungeon, a dark magic spell has been cast by Ganondorf onto the whole forest temple.

In the forest temple, the mid-boss is an overgrown gohma (but not the size of Queen Gohma from OoT or Armagohma from TP).
Once you defeat it, you can go to the next room and open a chest to get a boomerang. (I don't mean like the Gale Boomerang from TP, I mean like
the one from OoT.)

The boss is something like an ent from the Lord of the Rings (an ent is the talking tree) that usually would be nice to people but the dark magic has made him crazy and violent. The ent instead of looking exactly like a tree (with no leaves), is black and much bigger than it should be. He has a black gems on his hands, chest, and forehead that glow when he's about to attack. He punches and kicks you and you have to dodge. You have to destroy all of the gems with your boomerang.
Once you do, he'll explode and bark will fly everywhere. All that explodes is an extra coating of bark. Now he's his normal size but's stronger. Other than his size, he looks the same but with red stripes all over his body. On his back he has another gem that was under the bark that previously had made him look bigger. He picks up a rock in the shape of a club that's been wedged in the ground and uses it like a club. You have to dodge his punches with his left arm, his kicks, and when he swings his club. If you get too close to he's feet' he'll kick you really hard and you'll fly backwards. When he swings his club downwards, it gets jammed in the ground and he uses both hands to try and pull it back out. You have to run up on the rock and slash at his hand. If you don't run up fast enough he'll pull the club out and you'll fall off and take damage. If you do manage to get up in time and slash at his hand, then he'll let go of the club and focus on his hand for a while. While he's doing that, you can run up to his feet while he's not paying attention and slash at them. He falls forwards on his stomach and turns sideways to hold onto his foot. You can run behind him and slash at the gem on his back.
Once you do that enough times, the gem breaks and the ent returns back to normal and the dark magic from the temple is lifted.

When you return to the village, the village is on fire and a tall figure is walking away in the shadows away from the village.
Once everyone is safe, the mayor of the village asks if you saw a huge bright green emerald in the temple. You say no and the mayor says that that emerald is sacred. He says he saw a man in the shadows who started the fire holding the emerald. He wasn't sure if it was the same emerald as in the temple but now know that it was. Link goes to figure out who it was that took the emerald and started the fire in his village. He follows the general direction of the man which he onlt caught a glimpse of to Kakriko Village on Epona and sees him walking torwards Death Mountain. The man turns. He's hooded, and you can't see his face. He sees you, raises his hand, and brings up a wall of rock blocking the entrance to Death Mountain trail. Link finds a way past the wall-(think of a creative way to do that)
Link goes to Death Mountain. Death Mountain would be taller than Mt. Everest and go past the clouds. The base of the mountain is still at Kakariko Village. You go inside Death Mountains to find the Gorons fighting a group of Lizalfos. Link runs up and kills them. The Gorons thank him and tell him where the Lizalfos came from. They came from deep in the volcano. Link offers to go in because that's the only way the hooded man could have gone. The Goron Elder tells you that a hooded man came through and pushed all the Gorons aside to get into the volcano. (The volcano is inactive and doesn't have a crater. It is a mountain but I'm going going to call it a volcano because there is lava on the inside.) He tells you that there is a sacred ruby in the volcano and that the hooded man must not have it.

The next dungeon dungeon is the volcano in Death Mountain.

The mid-boss of the volcano is a special type of Lizalfos that can set itself on fire. If you slash at it, he'll take a little damage but you'll also take some. You'll before him. You have to hit him with your boomerang until it hurts him enough that the fire goes away and he's a normal Lizalfos that you have to fight.
Once he's dead, you can go into the next room and get-(I haven't thought of anything yet.)
You go to the boss room and the hooded man appears. "It seems I was wrong about you." he says, "You are different... stronger than the rest of them. Well, let's see how you do against this." The ground starts shaking. "My little pet here lives far below the ground. Below the volcano. Below the pool of magma below the volcano. And right now he seems angry." There's a huge explosion and rocks fly everywhere. Something appears out of the ground. "Have fun."
The boss is something like a balrog from the Lord of the Rings (a balrog is the huge monster in the mines of moria that sets itself on fire). The boss has huge horns and breathes fire. It looks at you and roars and smoke comes from it's nostrils. (I'm not sure how to beat it yet. I haven't made that part.)

The second time you come to Death Mountain, it's to get to the city in the sky by scaling the mountain and getting to the summit and getting to the city from there. That would be much later in the game.

You you guys think this is cool?

Squirrel

The Rodent King
So just another Zelda game then? Because I'm pretty sure they remake the dungeons and enemies in every game.

Yeah, they remake the enemies and dungeons every time but the point is, I came up with one. (Although it's only semi-original because my ideas came partly from The Lord of the Rings.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom