• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Convince Me

Infernape

WASABI! (" L,")
I was curious about oot and got it 4 virtual console on the wii. i got to the water temple (go figures) and totally lost interest. i kinda want Oot3d but i dont think i want it 40$ much. so there you go now its your turn, convince me.:D

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
(I have the 3ds version, an if you ragequited because you needed a key but couldn't find it, they solved that problem BIG TIME. It's a little bit easier in the 3ds version, and the way you equip your iron boots is like Windwaker or twilight princess

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Personally, I would wait for a price drop before you buy yet another version of OoT. The 'improvements' of the Water Temple are so minor that you could still beat the dungeon without them, and without a guide. The visuals aren't that important to me either.

And given your status, I would beat the original first and THEN move onto 3D's Master Quest. I know you lost interest, but if you just push forward for a little while longer you may regain the interest : )

I don't think they'll price drop the game since 25% of those that bought a 3ds also bought zelda. Which will mean even more people will buy Zelda the way it is WITH the price drop including me come next weekend! :) If you lost interest in the game, I doubt there's hope of keeping interest in 3ds. It's more for a replay of an awesome title if you ask me. I hope they come out with a new 3ds zelda game next year though :)

BloodKnight88

bringer of despair
how can anyone lose interest in OoT? i've played it since got it back in '98 and i'll never lose interest. . but that water temple is definitely the most confusing Temple in the game that's why i don't like water or ice based dungeons in Zelda games.

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
If you made it that far before you quit, you probably had a lot of fun with the game. Solving sidequests, collecting items, heart pieces and skulltulas, defeating bosses, following the plot. The rest of the game is exactly that. If the water temple is all that prevented you from continuing the game, just follow the walkthrough on Zelda Dungeon for that one dungeon. The game gets a lot better afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom